Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-06-2012, 05:01 AM
Mia1982

Feeling your TF/Soulmate in your dreams

Hey Guys

Just wondering if you have had any dreams of your dear ones (romantic partner I suppose or TF or soulmate etc..) where you can actually feel them, such as when you are embracing them or are close together?? Whats that mean exactly?

Thanks
xox
Old 22-06-2012, 05:19 AM
Nada

Oh, yeah.
Those astral meetings happen in the astral plane.
Apparently it is normal for some soul connections.
Most times, it is not possible to remember those astral meetings. But sometimes, it is very vivid and it feels very shocking to wake up in the astral plane. It is like waking up in a dream.
Old 22-06-2012, 09:15 AM
Deactivated Account

I have had something like this both awake and on waking. With someone that I had love for and another.

It started with hearing the end of conversations with 2 others on waking but not remmebering.

Then I have heard them whilst awake and remembered what they said. It was definitely not my thoughts as although it was in my head, it sounds like I was hearing them rather then thinking the thought, if that makes sense.

Once I was in a very light relaxed state and all of a sudden someone was grasping my hand. I know it was not my physical hand, but it like I had two physical hands, it was that real that there is no way that I can convince myself that it was made up.

Thing is, I was also grasping theirs. So I must of known the hand was there to grasp and I must have reached out to grasp it, though I was only aware of the few seconds.

I think of it as that it all happens in the sub consciouss that there, we are completely aware of it, though for some reason a divide was made between the conscouss and sub consciouss.
Old 22-06-2012, 06:51 PM
Pathfinder

@Nada........Why do you think it is not possible to remember most dreams of your soul connection? I would think a dream or visitation of a soul connection would be very powerful in your subconscious. And most likely always remembered.

Thespian
Old 22-06-2012, 07:19 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespian
@Nada........Why do you think it is not possible to remember most dreams of your soul connection? I would think a dream or visitation of a soul connection would be very powerful in your subconscious. And most likely always remembered.

Thespian

I questioned that myself actually.
I came to a conclusion that it is not within our subconscious.
Our souls reside within our unconscious level and even beyond.

This is the similar reason why we do not recall our pastlives unless we go through some type of regression or through very gifted clairvoyants.

For some reason, our own conscious sometimes wake up in those astral plane without our own controls. That is when my own conscious is fully aware of what is going on.
Old 22-06-2012, 07:32 PM
Experiencer
Yes I feel him. In one dream in particular, I went to tell him I love him and he cut me off and told me he loves me. After he said that I strongly felt this surge of electricity (?? or something) through me. I felt like he was right there with me, then when I woke up I felt re-energized that whole day which is exactly how I feel when I spend time with him in person.
Old 22-06-2012, 09:52 PM
Guide
Not the physical sensation of touch, but both our energies merging, or something to that effect.
Old 23-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal coil
Not the physical sensation of touch, but both our energies merging, or something to that effect.

No actually, in those astral meetings when my consciousness is awake, I feel touching as same as being touched in the physical plane. The sensation is the same.

Outside the astral plane, when I am not dreaming and fully awake, I feel the energy in my space.

Yeah, it is bizzare.~~~~
Old 23-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Mia1982

Thanks for your comments guys.
I have had this happen from time to time with a guy I am strongly drawn to (we are not together or anything) and just wondering if it meant anything? The dreams just feel so real and I wish it never ends.

Old 24-06-2012, 02:41 AM
Spring1988

Yes, I have these types of dreams about her from time to time. Two this week so far. They are the most powerful and most memorable of all my dreams. In the last one, she kissed me and it felt real. Like I felt the warmth, softness, and wetness of her lips. The heat too.