Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-06-2012, 03:11 PM
DMarsh

Hmm... Yesterday (one day after this latest vision) I had certain stuff in my head... Meditation was extremely difficult. It was like I had to face all that stuff I'd have to face with my twin... It was my ego being anxious!

Then, suddenly, the phrase "there is no fear in love" came up to my mind and it was a total blow. I was filled with love. Love and acceptance with myself, love to my twin, love with everything. A freedom, unity an euphoria filled my soul. It felt like I finally found the actual KEY to all this twin flame concept that many, many people actually miss, and that is LOVE.

One single word can change it all! And remember, you are ONE with your twin. Remember to LOVE and that's what you'll get, too :)

Personally I just gotta relax now and see if she pops up somewhere... I have no hurry, I respect her own pace in growing and becoming ready :)

LOVE!!!
Old 22-06-2012, 03:34 PM
Anna

You're like a breath of fresh air DMarsh and thanks for sharing. You are absolutely right, although I do think that it is possible for the love of your TF to be a romantic love if that is the sort of relationship you are destined to have with your TF.

LOL
Anna
Old 23-06-2012, 06:21 AM
sahibsingh

Sooooooooooooooo true. Just loved this thread. :-)

But there is one unsaid truth also. " The more mysteries one unfolds, the more lie ahead still". basic truth being "the Universe is working as planned by GOD".
Regards to everyone here :-)
Old 23-06-2012, 06:30 AM
sahibsingh

twin flame relationship is so confusing. Its like living in Hell and heaven at the same time. I have been in this relation for one yr. now, and yet not met him in reality. he lives thousands of miles away, and we have meager chances to meet each other. We both know that.I cry a lot just to be with him.....:-(
Old 23-06-2012, 11:47 AM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMarsh
Hello everyone, I hope that this story can help you if you stumble with the twin stuff...

I've been going through a vast spiritual growth recently... Much of the old me has been in change to a more "enlightened" me, my true identity. My soul star chakra is also open now... Very high-vibrational stuff is going on.

This spring I made myself familiar with this twin flame stuff. Now, maybe for a month or so I've just tried to concentrate on myself, cleaning myself and making my own soul and life happier instead of clinging to my ego's need for some "perfect romance". Despite this, the other day, I prayed the universe to give me a sign if my twin is now incarnated on Earth now/or not and if I have a romantic path to walk with her/or not. The reason for this was to clear up things so I'd have a proper understanding about my path.

Well, that evening, I felt the most awesome heart connection with my twin. I wouldn't say that we have a telepathic connection in its accurate sense but the loving heart connection that is above any limits has been there for a while. The same night, I also made a lot of self-studying and self-cleaning.

They say; "Be careful what you wish for", and yesterday evening, that phrase described my feelings more than perfectly.

I was doing a project work when I suddenly felt a huge feminine-type of sexual desire. That's nothing new, as I'm very familiar with my own heart energies and the both sides of my soul, even though I'm in a male body with a heterosexual identity. That "inner woman" was kinda passionate that time. I got my project ready and went to bed to take a nap and what happened while I was falling asleep!

I got a vision of my twin. This wasn't some "innocent visualizing", it was a real thing. I saw her on a couch and she had a loose top on. What I saw was maybe the weirdest thing ever. She was a perfect mirror of myself, the same energies, the same characteristics, even the same looks. EVERYTHING came into light! This vision was only ca. 2-3 seconds long but it really changed everything inside me. I cannot fully describe this but if you're met your twin, you know what I'm talking about. The stuff is very odd at first, as you're meeting yourself in a different body.

It was maybe a month ago when I got a similar vision when falling asleep. My twin was standing somewhere and I was with her there and there was this huge magnetism and attraction that I then got a glimpse of. But this vision last night was so alive, so vivid I cannot describe it with words. I certainly got a confirmation for her incarnation now. Now with two similar visions about the same person, my mirror, I cannot really doubt this stuff anymore, but the most important thing is that I REALLY got a peace for my soul.

Personally, these haven't been negative experiences for me, just odd and maybe they are to train me for the actual meeting. These visions have been soooo eye-opening, as all the stuff that's inside, is thrown straight on my face. I'm very thankful of these experiences, as they've taught me who I am. I'm actually rather surprised how much positive and promising stuff there is now.

I am not surprised why many people "flip" and run while meeting their twins. One might have a mind's idea about a perfect relationship, but this twin stuff has nothing to do with romance. Once you see YOURSELF in the other person, the experience is so odd and intense that if you're not OK with yourself and you have some negative subconscious stuff, you will be shocked because of the meeting. So, first, you must have your own soul clean before you can meet the twin. If there are big problems in the psyche, the challenges in a relationship will be HUGE.

The positive issue here is that once you meet your twin, there's absolutely NO doubt that you will recognize each other some way, even subconsciously, as you are the same soul. He or she might not be aware of the twin flame concept or spirituality, but believe it or not, that person will feel the sameness of you two.

The one thing that makes this relationship a heaven or a hell is the level you've reached with your own soul and relationship with YOURSELF. If you can handle your demons and love yourself, the twin relationship will be hotter and more awesome than anything on this planet and you will bring light here. But if there are some issues, the experience can be a real threat to your personality, as EVERYTHING will come into light.

All I want to say is, that the "perfect romance" is your mind's creation, it's your ego's want. It's your mind seducing itself. A twin flame relationship, instead is a relationship with your own soul. Notice the difference.

Personally, I don't know what my path is gonna be with her but at least I've found the crossroad to the path. The universe has its own perfect timing and each of us should be totally happy that we have or haven't met our twin. Everything goes the right way that is best for the soul and the Universe. I guess it's actually your own soul that has decided how this goes for you!

Okay... This forum seriously needs a like button. Awesome post! Thank you DMarsh.
Old 24-06-2012, 09:55 AM
DMarsh

Nice if you like :)

Yesterday the strange things happened more and more frequently. Around noon, I laid on the lawn and watched a beautiful rainbow-colored halo in the sky. Watching that, I heard a song beginning with a beautiful pan flute intro (even that combined with the stuff I saw on the sky was like "WOW!") on the radio and the lyrics told about a summer romance where the other one is the sun and the other one is the moon and they're just high of each other etc bull****. Very stunning experience I guess it could be a sign.

After that, in the afternoon, I felt myself a bit sleepy so I went to my bed just to relax. On the bed, I began to see/hear things from some other place. It was like being in 2 places at the same time. These visions lasted 1-2 sec each... It was like my vision becoming 3D, combining both this and the other place. Still, not really mixing them too much, I could really concentrate on what was there in the other place. Everything was in front of my eyes in 3D.

I guess that's what they call clairvoyance but does it sound logical that the stuff I saw became from my twin, as we are from the same soul? That's the closest connection there is, so I'm expecting that they were glimpses from my twin's vision, not of some random NYC hobo's This could also have something to do with soul star and stellar gateway chakras.

This stuff felt very astral and there were times I was in my astral body but not just getting the idea to OBE.

The weirdest thing is, that around March, I made a "deal" that when my twin is near, my left ring finger would be the indicator to respond to the energies with a vibration.

After March, I have felt the twin energies in my finger countless of times. At first, it was just about having some tingling in the tip of my finger, but as time has went by, the vibration has slowly expanded from the tip, vibrating now almost throughout the whole ring finger, until the beginning of the finger. It definitely feels some kinda countdown timer, as when the reunion is meant to happen, the whole finger would vibrate. Now, it's getting closer and closer.

But yesterday, among these visions from a parallel place, I felt a snap in my ring finger. It was like my astral finger releasing from my physical finger and then snapping back to my body.

This is quite fun
Old 26-06-2012, 01:29 PM
sahibsingh

Thumbs up wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMarsh
Nice if you like :)

Yesterday the strange things happened more and more frequently. Around noon, I laid on the lawn and watched a beautiful rainbow-colored halo in the sky. Watching that, I heard a song beginning with a beautiful pan flute intro (even that combined with the stuff I saw on the sky was like "WOW!") on the radio and the lyrics told about a summer romance where the other one is the sun and the other one is the moon and they're just high of each other etc bull****. Very stunning experience I guess it could be a sign.

After that, in the afternoon, I felt myself a bit sleepy so I went to my bed just to relax. On the bed, I began to see/hear things from some other place. It was like being in 2 places at the same time. These visions lasted 1-2 sec each... It was like my vision becoming 3D, combining both this and the other place. Still, not really mixing them too much, I could really concentrate on what was there in the other place. Everything was in front of my eyes in 3D.

I guess that's what they call clairvoyance but does it sound logical that the stuff I saw became from my twin, as we are from the same soul? That's the closest connection there is, so I'm expecting that they were glimpses from my twin's vision, not of some random NYC hobo's This could also have something to do with soul star and stellar gateway chakras.

This stuff felt very astral and there were times I was in my astral body but not just getting the idea to OBE.

The weirdest thing is, that around March, I made a "deal" that when my twin is near, my left ring finger would be the indicator to respond to the energies with a vibration.

After March, I have felt the twin energies in my finger countless of times. At first, it was just about having some tingling in the tip of my finger, but as time has went by, the vibration has slowly expanded from the tip, vibrating now almost throughout the whole ring finger, until the beginning of the finger. It definitely feels some kinda countdown timer, as when the reunion is meant to happen, the whole finger would vibrate. Now, it's getting closer and closer.

But yesterday, among these visions from a parallel place, I felt a snap in my ring finger. It was like my astral finger releasing from my physical finger and then snapping back to my body.

This is quite fun

Wow, absolutely amazing experience. Thanks for sharing dear.
regards