Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 25-05-2015, 10:35 AM
Knower
can someone tap into your spirit to become you

Hello everyone, I would like to know can someone Channel your spirit to become you meaning can someone pulling your spirit so they can take your blessings and this is a question for everyone thank you.
Old 25-05-2015, 10:52 AM
Master

Hi there
What do you mean by take your blessings?
I believe your higher self can be contacted and communicated with by another given your guides on both sides agree with it. I believe we have a guide that always stays with us that protects us and other guides come and go when lessons are learnt throughout our life.
Another belief I have is that your energy can become entangled with another. In a way you can channel in their spirit via energy exchange. Though again this must be agreeable to both. Free will always comes first.
Old 25-05-2015, 11:11 AM
glassfish462

read about psychopathic/cluster B relationships...

these folk are disconnected from their souls.. and seem to be able to entangle with yours.. in a parasitic way..

i don't think they can take your "blessings"

but they can take your health, sanity, sense of self.. and everything you have...

all while seeming like a soul mate..

and even when they have gone.. work has to be done to disconnect..

be aware.
Old 22-11-2015, 06:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by almondeyez68
Hello everyone, I would like to know can someone Channel your spirit to become you meaning can someone pulling your spirit so they can take your blessings and this is a question for everyone thank you.
I like how you said 'take your blessings'. Those 'in spirit' can take over your consciousness for their work, but yes, they cannot do this unless there's a 'mental agreement' (they call it) first!

You also need to be made aware of why they need your mind/body before making this agreement and put certain 'psychic safeguards' in place to ensure no malevolent creature can do this for negative, destructive or self-serving ends.

It takes a total trust in one's 'guardian angel' or 'spirit guides' and also time to know/understand the would-be 'walk in' as much as you can understand yourself!

One benefit, is a total sharing of emotion and experience, which can be quite overwhelming, but you also must specify a timeframe which is to be specified in that 'mental agreement'.

There are certain laws even they must follow.