Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 16-11-2012, 09:53 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

Gee--for a moment there--I thought I was reading about my Grandmother and my Boss!!! LOL
Old 17-11-2012, 06:57 PM
Master

On reflection - is this not a personality disorder issue? Not hugely sure what to believe?
Old 29-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Aquarian

Hey Magonia, this is awesome.

I'm not sure how common energy vampirism is. Some people do it subconsciously (the clingy type), some people do it deliberately (one posts prominently on this board).

I'd say the vast majority of people aren't affected but your advice is great for recognising threats.

For actually dealing with it, I'd be more inclined to go the usual way of ignoring/avoiding bad people, closing down the cord etc.
Old 30-11-2012, 01:58 AM
GhostMachine

I've come across both types; those that are aware they are vampires (and either keep their vampirism to controlled exchanges) and those that are unaware that they are psychically vampires and their behavior has become the means for their vampirism to manifest itself.

The few that I have come across tend to be confrontational or oppositional, in order to coerce others into exchanges that feed their need. They have not been aware that they are vampires, and when it is brought up to them, they generally get very defensive and do not want to entertain the idea of it.

It's definitely good to be aware. Those that understand their being and can keep the exchanges to a consensual context are generally nice people and have no problem operating within society.

Nice post, mags.
Old 30-11-2012, 05:25 AM
Raineco

Quote:
They may appear to be “perfect” or meticulous in their actions, manners, and physical appearance and above reproach in all of their activities whilst subconsciously suspecting that they have an evil nature. This causes the psychic vampire to project its fear-driven subconscious wrath onto another

I'm gonna go right out on a limb here.... and say what all this is really about is what it reflects to Magonia, about Magonia.

This person or prototype known by Magonia is apparently having interrelationships with other members of these "groups" - be they Wicca meetings, pagan, psychic groups or what-have-ya, that they would not recognize as vampiric. Could be that they're conformist sheep with no awareness of their own inverted narcissism, there is plenty of that about, but it also could be that they just don't quite clash with said vampire at quite the same sour angle as Magonia, maybe they do see said vampire as insecure and manipulative, but it just doesn't bother them.

I saw this scenario a lot, until I quit joining their groups. But then, I learned what these clashes were all about when I met my twin soul years later, and those dynamics - of the vampire, of "the leader" who may be vampiric too, of people who just don't see the vampire the same way I do- those were all qualities of either my twin or myself and what we reflect back to each other in unconscious and unintended ways, so, yeah.... there's a reason you are studying it in so much detail, understanding it in all its convolutions - that reason is somewhere on your own blessed path.
Old 30-11-2012, 07:48 AM
Master

Raineco, I'm interested in your post but would appreciate a deeper explanation - I'm not sure I understood it all correctly - even if it wasn't addressed to me I am somehow curious. Whether that says something to me about me or what - I don't know. The battle for power is very real in most groups - whatever section of society they are in.