Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-11-2014, 12:55 PM
Knower
morning sync

I woke up about 15 minutes before I was going to get up at 0700 and laying there in bed I had 2 episodes of synchronized thoughts within that time, which isn't new really. I seem to have the unity connections so much that I have lost some amazement, although I still am. Life is sacred, every moment...
Old 19-11-2014, 04:43 PM
Master
Sounds good to me.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-11-2014, 05:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jom
I woke up about 15 minutes before I was going to get up at 0700 and laying there in bed I had 2 episodes of synchronized thoughts within that time, which isn't new really. I seem to have the unity connections so much that I have lost some amazement, although I still am. Life is sacred, every moment...
Still, you seem interested, impressed, or a little excited by what happened.

But from your description, I have no idea what it was. I know what "synchronicities" (meaningful 'coincidences') are, but can't understand what you're describing... "synchronous thoughts"?? Synchronous with what? Sounds interesting, please explain.
Old 19-11-2014, 05:26 PM
Knower
I don't hold on to them much because they seem to happen often, so I don't take them as a message for direction. But when they do happen I am relaxed and awed, and open to a deeper connection to spirit guides.
Old 20-11-2014, 02:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jom
I don't hold on to them much because they seem to happen often, so I don't take them as a message for direction. But when they do happen I am relaxed and awed, and open to a deeper connection to spirit guides.
Okay. But were you trying to communicate with other people when you posted the opening post in this thread? Because you didn't explain why your "synchronous thoughts" were different from any ordinary thoughts a person might have when waking up in the morning. What made them "synchronous"?

If you don't explain that then no one will know why you were, maybe, happy about having these thoughts.
Old 20-11-2014, 05:39 PM
Knower
Oh, I don't hold on to syncs much, but I am starting a synchrony journal and here are the first two... I am sitting in front of the computer here, on this forum and I turn to look out the back window onto the deck and out back where the wind and snow are moving, and as I relax into the beauty of nature I take a deep breath and one big gust of wind blows across the deck with a whirlwind of snow and knocks on the window, so my breath and the gust of wind happened at once.

Second one, I am walking to up front of the house down the hallway and see a new light that I had put above the computer table as I pass by windows to the two rooms, then I am in a dark hallway and in my mind's eye I see a bright light.