Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 24-09-2014, 04:44 AM
Master
Diatomaceous Earth: Spinkle bits in his food.

Ip6: could mix this with his food aswell, probably be harder though.

I would try food grade diatomacoys Earth! Or Zeolite powder! But Diatomaceous Earth is cheaper and you can buy massive buckets. Also buy some hemp oil.

On me phone, and it's awkard posting links. I will post links tomrrow and explain more.
Old 24-09-2014, 03:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
Diatomaceous Earth: Spinkle bits in his food.

Ip6: could mix this with his food as well, probably be harder though.

I would try food grade diatomacoys Earth! Or Zeolite powder! But Diatomaceous Earth is cheaper and you can buy massive buckets. Also buy some hemp oil.

On me phone, and it's awkard posting links. I will post links tomrrow and explain more.

I would use ONLY FOOD GRADE with this routine. Do you know the amounts to give dogs of particular weight?
Old 24-09-2014, 04:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
I would use ONLY FOOD GRADE with this routine. Do you know the amounts to give dogs of particular weight?

Yes Food Grade! and just use 1 table spoon, which is probably 10 grams. You could probably use even more. I used to take food grade Diatomaceous earth up to 50 grams per day when i was injured very badly. Diatomaceous Earth has a negative charge and any free radical and virus/toxin in your body has a positive charge. When you ingest in internally the particles travel through your body and attract and trap all these bacteria's/free radicals and toxins! Some Farmers have been using this for years adding it to grains, feeding it to their cattle and stallions!

http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com...maceous-earth/

Here is a video with some information of the benefits, its better visually watching video's than reading what somebody writes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nbVNW2y7PU

Also if you wanted to you could also read up about Zeolite Powder, during the Chernobyl Disaster in Ukraine! they feed it to people effected by radiation in the buckets! it works in exactly the same way as Diatomaceous earth.

You could probably take it yourself if you are into that sort of stuff.
Old 24-09-2014, 05:57 PM
Experiencer

If it's a growth under the skin, have them aspirate it. They just stick a needle in, suck out some cells, and test it. This allows you to get a confirmation of what it actually is, without exposing it to oxygen. This will give you piece of mind and be able to direct your treatment more clearly. Goldens are known for developing fatty benign tumors on their underside, and as long as they don't get in the way, like interfere with walking, then they can be left alone.
Old 24-09-2014, 06:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAPath
If it's a growth under the skin, have them aspirate it. They just stick a needle in, suck out some cells, and test it. This allows you to get a confirmation of what it actually is, without exposing it to oxygen. This will give you piece of mind and be able to direct your treatment more clearly. Goldens are known for developing fatty benign tumors on their underside, and as long as they don't get in the way, like interfere with walking, then they can be left alone.

Very good idea, OnAPath -- I think but not sure, but it's a simple biopsy - sounds like something they could have offered to do - but it might not have been something to get them much money, sorry to say.

I'm glad you suggested it for MH.

p.s. It could very well be what is called for humans anyway, a lipoma, which is one of those fatty lumps - I have a rather sizeable one on the left side of my torso, and they said that it can be left alone - because the surgery itself can open up a being to unnecessary complications, like infection and it could start growing again. fyi.