Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-07-2016, 05:54 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder
I want Samadhi

I want Samadhi, I want to experience ego death, I want to merge my mind and spirit with the collective consciousness of the Universe BEFORE I die, how do I come about this? Thank you
Old 12-07-2016, 06:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Howard
I want Samadhi, I want to experience ego death, I want to merge my mind and spirit with the collective consciousness of the Universe BEFORE I die, how do I come about this? Thank you
You want this...you want that...you want...you...

Why do you want this so badly? What would you give up for it? What would you do to experience it? Would you be prepared to die for it?

Yes, there are so many questions and there's also the whole premise that you are already in Samadhi but haven't realised it yet....

'Dear collective consciousness of the Universe...this is Tom speaking...how are you? Do you have any idea how much I want to become one with you? join with you like my dear beloved...?" yeah, start it like that.

Whatever concept of a 'consciousness' is, you need to surrender to it...and when I say surrender to it....

It's all about awareness and how to remain in it.

Peace and love.
Old 13-07-2016, 01:33 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
You want this...you want that...you want...you...

Why do you want this so badly?there's also the whole premise that you are already in Samadhi but haven't realised it yet
thank you for making me aware that I have accomplished Samadhi. I am overjoyed.
Old 13-07-2016, 09:10 AM
Master
Namaste.

A lot of people won't believe it, but nobody else can be the judge of whether or not a person has achieved this state. Only you will know in your heart and soul without any question or doubt. If this is indeed the case, I am very happy and overjoyed for you - I sent a whole lot of loving energy your way.

You'll know it in that moment of full surrender. I read in the Hindu section that you already feel this unconditional love for the 'God of your understanding' so when you can say "I am nothing without You" and when you can look up into the billions of stars in the whole Universe and realise just how insignificant, yet totally special and important you really are...how improbable it was that you came into being and yet, here you are, you'll know.

When your energies/vibration/kundalini or whatever term fits makes its way from the ground-up and you see past, present and future happening simultaneously...when you can see the spirit world...when everything is wholly illuminated from within and all you can feel is how much you love the whole universe, you'll know you're there.

Anyway, I wish you the best of love, light and peace in your travels.
Old 15-07-2016, 07:21 PM
Guide

The Book Of Alchemy by Francis Mellville ~

will let you know whats in store ~
Old 15-07-2016, 11:30 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Whatever concept of a 'consciousness' is, you need to surrender to it...

It's all about awareness and how to remain in it.
Yes...and where you desire to place your awareness and remaining in it.

Surrendering to consciousness sounds vague to a beginner on this Path, imo....
So, if I may, I'd like to add trust....trusting the process, trusting
what is behind consciousness....'your' consciousness....'Consciousness.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru