Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 11-11-2015, 08:29 PM
Experiencer
Entering into the Sacred Space within the Heart

I am wondering, if anyone is familiar with this meditation by Drunvalo Melcizhedek. Whether you know him or not is not really important, though I am also interested is what those that know him, think of him. I did follow him, and read some of his books some time ago, and the written material felt o.k. I also watched some of his live shows which were good, but after some time, I felt something bugging me with him. It was hard to explain you know, just the feeling, which for the most part is good to listen too.

Anyways this thread is mostly about the meditation, and if someone got any experience with it? I read this meditation when I was about 16 years old and also tried it back then with no success. I tried various times but not enough to really succeed.

You can find meditation on youtube if you search with the name of the thread.

To sum it up quickly, there is a certain space within everyone's heart, that is not a heart chakra. This space is I believe created by the hearts magnetic field, and is completely personal to your own being. When you enter it, you literally leave this world and you are consciously in that space. When you first enter it, you should find your self in some enclosed place, which is in a way your own creation and contains information about your true self. After going into that place many times, a way will present itself to leave it, and you can then enter the whole world outside which is also your own creation. Drunvalo always said, that there is an entire universe inside that space, and that the stars are the same as in real universe. In order to achieve that there are 3 basic steps;

-connecting with mother Earth and feeling absolute love-
-moving your point of consciousness to the heart
-entering the sacred space via two separate methods.

So, anyone that experienced it, please share your experiences and thoughts =) Thanks!
Old 20-11-2015, 10:53 PM
Newbie ;)

It sounds fascinating. Thank you for sharing.
Old 21-11-2015, 12:15 AM
Experiencer
Thanks for you reply. I thought there would be more interest in this meditation, or that at least someone has any experience with it, as I believe as really special meditation. If you need any pointers as to where to find it, I can provide you with links and such.
Old 21-11-2015, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond

You can find meditation on youtube if you search with the name of the thread.

To sum it up quickly, there is a certain space within everyone's heart, that is not a heart chakra. This space is I believe created by the hearts magnetic field, and is completely personal to your own being. When you enter it, you literally leave this world and you are consciously in that space. When you first enter it, you should find your self in some enclosed place, which is in a way your own creation and contains information about your true self. After going into that place many times, a way will present itself to leave it, and you can then enter the whole world outside which is also your own creation. Drunvalo always said, that there is an entire universe inside that space, and that the stars are the same as in real universe. In order to achieve that there are 3 basic steps;

-connecting with mother Earth and feeling absolute love-
-moving your point of consciousness to the heart
-entering the sacred space via two separate methods.

Ok, I'm in... I want to do it!
I need it!
Any links would be great.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-11-2015, 06:55 AM
Experiencer
Sure. =) There are two ways that differ only at the end. A male way http://youtu.be/-6gVTuLo-SY
and a female way http://youtu.be/-_ifPAhPoYQ[

It is best to try both ways as they only change in the way you enter your heart.