Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 08-04-2022, 12:39 AM
Experiencer
Cat Hello

My account's been activated (thanks Lynn!) so now it's time to try posting. Hopefully it's easy to do.

I'm a lifelong seeker learning how to live while finding/building a good life, which to me is a fairly spiritual pursuit. At this point I'm an old man living a rather isolated life in rural upstate NY (USA) and I love it. I've always been able to connect to things, and now it feels like everything is quite literally at my fingertips. And the times we're living in - gracious me - what an amazing time this is. Honestly, I feel like a kid in a candy store.

Anyway, I was hoping to make some new friends. People who might be interested in hearing about the goofy things that I keep finding in this life we live. And to share stories as well. I learn a lot listening to people. Hopefully I won't ruffle too many feathers as I learn the ropes around here.
Old 08-04-2022, 09:03 AM
Administrator
Welcome To spiritual Forums

Namaste
Old 08-04-2022, 09:31 AM
Master
֍         I WELCOME YOU TO THE SPIRITUAL FORUMS!         ֎

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 08-04-2022, 10:14 AM
Experiencer
Thank you 'Native spirit' and 'BigJohn'
Old 09-04-2022, 01:31 PM
Hi Just Passing!
I am from rural NY, also; 200 in the HS graduating class... and JASG, JustASimpleGuy is in the Adirondacks right now.
Have a multi millionaire nice cousin in Fairport/Rochester (gosh inheritances can be nice!) And a sister in Syracuse now. I went to UB in Buffalo, ha, many yrs ago.
Ah, the rolling green pastures, cow smells and the Wine Country tours are
big in my memories...and the Finger Lakes.

Hope your stay here is very enjoyable.
May I recommend reading the Rules under FAQ , because they are diff then most Forums!!
I mean, what Forum doesn't allow sarcasm?! We don't! Or politics of any kind, not even a name
(like Biden or Hitler!) or Covid talk anymore!!!
You caught me after coffee so I'm being chatty!
:) Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-04-2022, 03:12 PM
Master
I once taught at SUNY but not at UB.
As for me, my graduating class had only 32 people.

What I miss is the Forests, Rivers and wild life.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 09-04-2022, 08:05 PM
Experiencer
Thanks Miss H. I did read through the rules - they're quite extensive - hopefully I won't run afoul of any of them. News and politics should be fine - I typically ignore all that nonsense. I'm more worried about morbid/awkward/taboo topics - I often don't realize how upsetting a topic might be for someone else. And when I do realize it my foot is already pretty far down my throat.

So you were once a neighbor of mine eh? Fascinating. It is a lovely area. My graduating class was about 100 from an isolated rural community filled with failing family farms. And by all means - chat all you want! That can't be "off topic" in a welcome thread can it? I came here to make friends.

BigJohn - you were in this area too? Small world. I tried living out west for a while (Las Vegas), but I missed the trees and the "green" too much. Ahhh Las Vegas - nothing natural added. I once helped build a pirate ship battle in the desert that ran for free twice a day. (lol) Couldn't pass that up. What a ridiculous thing to do. I LOVE ridiculous things.
Old 09-04-2022, 10:30 PM
Master
Hello and welcome.
Love utopia
Old 09-04-2022, 11:14 PM
Experiencer
Hi utopia!

Love your signature. It'll be a few weeks before I can have one. Normally I'd pass, but maybe not this time.

"I hear the song and sing along"