Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-12-2012, 03:30 AM
Henri77

Imagine something as "simple" as a powered glass Buddha ,whose interior illumination or color responded to love. (positive heart field energy

What that could teach one.

I can feel the light/love from my heart, when I allow the gate to open,
But that took some time to learn.

and those are only baby steps compared to our capability - true spiritual nature
Old 06-12-2012, 03:41 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptical
Well, if the state of love shows as biochemical differences, reflected in the body that way, I guess you could measure the state of love my measuring that....

Well yes, but not without invasive technology I imagine.
I'm no techie or scientist , so I'm just paraphrasing what I've come across.

And the concept-application is what interests me, rather than the technical means.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:10 AM
Henri77

Imagine a group of meditators (Like the Maharishi effect groups)
using such feedback means, being in coherence and united in purpose within their heart

Levitation anyone?

earth healing-clearing,
weather modification
healing of regional emotional conflict

just a few ideas

The TM groups illustrated some possibilities, but that's not all that's possible
Old 06-12-2012, 07:00 AM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
While this sounds simple enough, it's very obvious we all have different capacities.

Some have barely a flicker of love, while some "saints" can fill an auditorium with divine love.

Divine love is simply an energy that flows through everything in the universe. People don't contain it in an amout. They simply open the gateway within them and allow it to flow.

The "saint" doesn't fill an auditorium with anything - they inspire people to open up and peoples souls respond. Those people in that auditorium are feeling divine love - they are not feeling the "saint".

The same feeling occurs in young girls at a pop concert of their favourite boy band. They are inspired to open up and then they attribute that feeling of divine love to the far from saintly boys in the band.

Quote:
I feel most here are unaware of whatever means you refer to, based on replies to similar threads.
Metta meditation is the only technique I'd heard mentioned. I use a heart focused meditation as my current practice.

Feedback is used in many many endeavors to enhance ones
talent, ability, capacity, skill.
While electronic monitoring is quite new, it's helped many to enhance their heart centered awareness.

Anyone who wishes to share a technique is invited.... though the topic was learning to measure-assess ones flow-capacity.

Pretty much every NDE report I recall reading, mentions the importance of expressing love.
So I assume it's a significant issue.

If nothing else , it's beneficial to our well being ,mentally, emotionally, physically.

I agree that it is beneficial. But to be able to 'measure it' and improve its flow, an understanding of how it flows as well as a recognition of the feeling is (ie girls and boy-bands), is needed.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:22 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadows
The "saint" doesn't fill an auditorium with anything - they inspire people to open up and peoples souls respond. Those people in that auditorium are feeling divine love - they are not feeling the "saint".

The same feeling occurs in young girls at a pop concert of their favourite boy band. .

While i've never met an Indian saint, I entirely disagree here.
The two examples are quite different based on everything I've read or experienced.

While pop stars may inspire love a saint transmits it at will.
Of course it's divine love, but the saint CAN act as a medium-catalyst, and not simply an inspiration.
Yet a saint can also open ones heart, such as during initiation.

I won't debate this if one cannot accept it, as no proof is possible other than stories, or personal experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBByn7eGFrk This is an example of transmission (she's certainly not a saint)
but it demonstrates (to me) the principle ...and remarkbly this is only a video, rather than live)

Anyone who's done-channeled distant healing has also probably experienced a love transmission,

Old 07-12-2012, 02:52 AM
skeptical

Quote:
Well yes, but not without invasive technology I imagine.
I'm no techie or scientist , so I'm just paraphrasing what I've come across.

And the concept-application is what interests me, rather than the technical means.

How does one measure a state of being? Truly I have no idea how to measure how much love I feel in my life; I just know there is plenty along with compassion, caring, joy and peace; the emotions that go with true self love. Ah, there is the answer, look within and see how much one truly loves and trusts ones self, lets themself see and accept all facets of themself....the better someone is at that, the more love there is in their life. It does go together.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:13 AM
Henri77

True, feeling alone, is probably adequate, for many, to discern what works, and what inhibits love.

Yet I can imagine those in therapy, from abusive homes/relationships,
the broken hearted, those suffering from depression, in prison.

Could benefit from a training device-program that detects love, or its measurable component.
Anything the provides feedback reinforces behavior.
Be it a child,pet,friend, or feedback device.

The heart math studies have interested many corporations who recognize the value of heart based behavior.

And the technology does exist ....
One might be amazed what edge science has been able to detect-visually represent in the human energy-conscious fields. Most is prohibitively costly at present, however...
Yet basic feedback-training devices do exist.

And i can imagine many who would make use of it .... just as EEG devices are used for behavioral training,meditation simulation, relaxation training.

We're SO brain-intellect based... training to enter-use our heart is sorely needed.

Old 07-12-2012, 04:23 PM
Ivy

Quote:
While i've never met an Indian saint, I entirely disagree here.
The two examples are quite different based on everything I've read or experienced.

While pop stars may inspire love a saint transmits it at will.
Of course it's divine love, but the saint CAN act as a medium-catalyst, and not simply an inspiration.
Yet a saint can also open ones heart, such as during initiation.

I won't debate this if one cannot accept it, as no proof is possible other than stories, or personal experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBByn7eGFrk This is an example of transmission (she's certainly not a saint)
but it demonstrates (to me) the principle ...and remarkbly this is only a video, rather than live)

Anyone who's done-channeled distant healing has also probably experienced a love transmission,

Henri, I've sent and recieved healing, and I've been touched by healing presence.

Neither sending nor recieving has ever felt like divine love was contained..in my experience.

But it might be that I interpret the feeling that way and you interpret it differently. It is through listening and discussing our points that we are able to see something from many angles.

In the youtube clip you've used, the lady explains that you need to be open to recieving the energy in order to recieve it. I don't believe that everybody who watched this video will feel divine energy.

This supports the point that this energy isn't contained within the woman or the clip. If it were, everybody would feel it as surely as feeling the wind. Thus, the wind can be measured.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:58 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadows
In the youtube clip you've used, the lady explains that you need to be open to recieving the energy in order to recieve it. I don't believe that everybody who watched this video will feel divine energy.

Absolutely.

Not everyone recognizes-feels it. Divine or not, love is transmitted here.
Many have never felt love, or so claim. Their heart is still closed.

If I plug my ears , i won't hear your voice either.
If I'm chatting to my neighbor, I may not notice the suns rays overhead, through a break in the clouds.

I've been around 2 who might be regarded as saints, yet I wasn't fully sensitive to their high vibration, yet others were.

Anyway if one doesn't buy the idea that love can be transmitted-felt , that's cool.
Just ignore that part of the topic. I've experienced it often enough to know it's real, whatever the mechanism.

What so impressed me , was that a recorded video could achieve this effect of transmission. Rather than Jenna's ability itself. There are similar youtube things by gurus, but Jenna's demo truly, touched my heart, soul, simply by being receptive.

Old 07-12-2012, 10:20 PM
Henri77

I've received an unexpected wordless initiation like transmission from 2 diff teachers, and the love was pretty awesome.