Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-05-2014, 10:15 AM
Pathfinder

Pretty neat experience; wanted to share

I feel like my spiritual awakening has begun some time ago, though I only realized it last week. I've also been trying out lots of new things, like reading pictures and stuff. I just like to learn and find almost everything related to spirituality very interesting.

Now for my experience. I always remember all my dreams, so here is what I dreamt last night: I was in some sort of big house, but I was floating like I was out of my body. I was connected to a bright white thread and was told to follow it to reach the person on the other end of it. I could see where the walls were, but could still see through them, though the thread of light became fainter as it was behind more walls further down the house. Eventually I was at the end and I don't remember seeing anyone but in my mind's eye and a male voice basically told me to stop putting so much effort in learning new things, because I already have plenty of gifts that I have kind of abandoned. He told me, "Use the gifts you already have to help the people around you."

Then I woke up, and although I remembered everything, I didn't think much of it. Then I turned around to get out of bed, and I saw a tall sphere of white light standing next to my tv. I blinked and it was still there, I couldn't see a face or anything but I knew it was the man (who I recognized as my guide/angel) from my dream. I smiled at it and said thanks, went to the toilet and when I came back, it was gone.

Although I often hear my guide talking to me and sometimes see him in meditation, I have NEVER seen him or any other spirit like this. I thought it was nice to share. :)
Old 10-05-2014, 03:45 PM
Master
Hi,

Yes it is nice to share that experience, thanks.

The advice you received is also quite valuable.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-05-2014, 03:50 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMeganV
I feel like my spiritual awakening has begun some time ago, though I only realized it last week. I've also been trying out lots of new things, like reading pictures and stuff. I just like to learn and find almost everything related to spirituality very interesting.

Now for my experience. I always remember all my dreams, so here is what I dreamt last night: I was in some sort of big house, but I was floating like I was out of my body. I was connected to a bright white thread and was told to follow it to reach the person on the other end of it. I could see where the walls were, but could still see through them, though the thread of light became fainter as it was behind more walls further down the house. Eventually I was at the end and I don't remember seeing anyone but in my mind's eye and a male voice basically told me to stop putting so much effort in learning new things, because I already have plenty of gifts that I have kind of abandoned. He told me, "Use the gifts you already have to help the people around you."

Then I woke up, and although I remembered everything, I didn't think much of it. Then I turned around to get out of bed, and I saw a tall sphere of white light standing next to my tv. I blinked and it was still there, I couldn't see a face or anything but I knew it was the man (who I recognized as my guide/angel) from my dream. I smiled at it and said thanks, went to the toilet and when I came back, it was gone.

Although I often hear my guide talking to me and sometimes see him in meditation, I have NEVER seen him or any other spirit like this. I thought it was nice to share. :)
thats lovely thx for sharing ps it sounds like u astral projected....
Old 10-05-2014, 04:57 PM
Pathfinder

Kamila, I'm unsure if it was astral projection or just a dream, because I've never AP'ed before. And also because I was in a house that I'd never seen before, normally when you AP you're close to your body, right?
Old 10-05-2014, 06:35 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMeganV
Kamila, I'm unsure if it was astral projection or just a dream, because I've never AP'ed before. And also because I was in a house that I'd never seen before, normally when you AP you're close to your body, right?
Im not sure I heard ur able to astral project anywhere you wish to go. I hv only ap'd 1time and I was wat looked like in space ...it looked like a vision tbh but the reason I knew it was ap was I felt myself leave the body and I had ringing in my ears...
Old 11-05-2014, 09:31 AM
Experiencer

Wow....whatever it was, it sounds like a great experience...and some great advice. You must be pleased.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:29 AM
Pathfinder

Maybe it was then, Kamila.

I'm very pleased, Yellow. It was great to see him 'in person'!
Old 13-05-2014, 04:20 PM
Experiencer

That is pretty cool.

So, what gifts do you have?