Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 18-07-2014, 09:50 PM
Knower
If Im ready then.....

I'm having a little difficulty when it comes to reading others I'm a medium, Empath etc but when others come to me for a reading it's like nothing comes in everyone in my class is reading just fine and I been doing this for over a year in meditating, grounding etc. Many readers have told me I'm ready but all I see is just a light in my third eye but at night I see spirits in it but not clearly I don't know what's wrong.
Old 19-07-2014, 03:17 PM
Lilybugs

Hi Bellia

The message that comes through is that you are focusing to hard. Trying to make it be there.
Don't compare yourself to others, this just increases the pressure and the result is you focus harder. Try to feel it, not think it. Be open and empty when you begin-no preconceived notions. :)

Hope this helps

Lilybugs
Old 19-07-2014, 03:22 PM
Megamedes

I agree. I always suggest that people lighten up and have fun with it.
Old 19-07-2014, 03:34 PM
chambareno

hi i am charles im in need of help i sense the spirit from very far away and i can only see there auras except one and this one chose a body as a host andi feel the energies emiting from my hands and at times i can speak a language that ive been told is anceint. i will you about the spirit that i can see he has black armor but hes has blinding orange aura that makes his armor look gold and he has 2 katanas one white the other black and hes told me he is true neutral.
Old 19-07-2014, 04:29 PM
Knower
[quote=chambareno]hi i am charles im in need of help i sense the spirit from very far away and i can only see there auras except one and this one chose a body as a host andi feel the energies emiting from my hands and at times i can speak a language that ive been told is anceint. i will you about the spirit that i can see he has black armor but hes has blinding orange aura that makes his armor look gold and he has 2 katanas one white the other black and hes told me he is true neutral.[/QUOTE
Charles were can you see these spirits at?
Old 19-07-2014, 04:42 PM
chambareno

[quote=Bellia_Luna]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chambareno
hi i am charles im in need of help i sense the spirit from very far away and i can only see there auras except one and this one chose a body as a host andi feel the energies emiting from my hands and at times i can speak a language that ive been told is anceint. i will you about the spirit that i can see he has black armor but hes has blinding orange aura that makes his armor look gold and he has 2 katanas one white the other black and hes told me he is true neutral.[/QUOTE
Charles were can you see these spirits at?
every where nott just at night but day too usually homes
Old 19-07-2014, 09:16 PM
Administrator
Everyone develops in their own time.stop beating yourself up about how others are doing, when the time is right it will happen, just go with the flow and relax

Namaste