Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 16-05-2024, 01:10 PM
Guide
Hi FallingLeaves. I finally got moved and settled. I hope you are doing ok.
Old 16-05-2024, 09:54 PM
Master

hi jazzy! nice to hear from you. Glad you got settled in. Do you like it better? So far i mean lol!

I'm a little outa sorts, just kinda waiting around for the other shoe to drop right now... lol... still at least trying to be a little nicer about the whole thing than I have been in times past, and maybe have somewhat of a sense of humour about my situation!
Old 17-05-2024, 09:22 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
hi jazzy! nice to hear from you. Glad you got settled in. Do you like it better? So far i mean lol!

Yes, I really do. I think this area was part of a divine intervention that I needed to save my sanity. lol 10 years ago my Dr. told me that I would have to make major changes to reduce my stress as it was making me ill. It took me a while to make that change, as I'm stubborn, lol. But after a week into it, I'm already feeling the benefits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I'm a little outa sorts, just kinda waiting around for the other shoe to drop right now... lol... still at least trying to be a little nicer about the whole thing than I have been in times past, and maybe have somewhat of a sense of humour about my situation!

I'm sorry you are out of sorts. That's never a good feeling. At least you are trying your best to handle things. I don't know where I would be without a sense of humor...I shudder at the thought...lol
Anyways, if it's not too bold of me to say, I am very proud of you for pushing through this difficult journey. I must admit I'm proud of myself too for hanging in there. We rock!

Have a great weekend!!
Old 19-05-2024, 12:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy911
But after a week into it, I'm already feeling the benefits.
I'm glad for you!

Sorry for the delay in responding, whenever I read this the other day I was so out of things I couldn't even really let it touch me. I didn't know how to respond, or if I should....

in my own life I've been having to learn the hard lesson of just sitting still and dealing with what is thrown at me head-on... it having been established that if I try to go somewhere else, that I'm not, simply in hopes of making things better... things will instead get worse. Sigh.

Quote:
Anyways, if it's not too bold of me to say, I am very proud of you for pushing through this difficult journey. I must admit I'm proud of myself too for hanging in there. We rock!

thank you I really appreciate it. One of the hardest things, is having to do all the difficult stuff I have to do, and noone ever cares....
Old 19-05-2024, 07:51 PM
Guide
Thank you!
Please don't apologize for the delayed response thing, I totally understand.
The lesson you learned of dealing what is thrown at you head-on - that sounds like something some people never grasp. So I think that you acknowledging it, and "sitting still" through it, is really smart and the best thing.
Old 21-05-2024, 01:03 AM
Master

might be the best thing i could do but man is it difficult for someone like me to do it lol! God had a real fight on his hands sigh..... as I had seemingly endless of ideas what I'd like to be doing instead

btw i am glad you came and said hi when you got settled in.

Well it is a holiday next week. You gonna do anything?
Old 21-05-2024, 12:10 PM
Guide

Next week I'm drywalling, painting, and organizing some more stuff. If I'm not too tired I was going to attend a fundraiser for homeless dogs and cats. Probably followed by pizza or Chinese food. lol

Normally I would go to fireworks displays, but where I live now is so wildlife rich that fireworks are discouraged. It can cause babies and mothers to be separated, or miscarriages or heart attacks. I didn't realize how serious it was for animals until I was educated by a sanctuary.

Sorry for rambling lol.

What are your plans for the holiday??
Old 21-05-2024, 01:42 PM
Master

oh my! diy!

my dad was like all over that while I was growing up. Between house remodels and puttering around on the farm there was always something to do.... my favorite was cutting thistles down with machetes, so they wouldn't pollinate lol... As an adult I don't much admire diy though....

i didn't realize fireworks had such a bad effect on wildlife, that is kinda sad I guess. So many of the things we do are just kinda off I guess in terms of the natural world, it is almost like we set out to defy reality with the way we want to do things...

i never had much use for fireworks anyway though... one of the places I lived they would set them off in a nearby park and there would be a lot of smoke and noise but other than it being a novelty I didn't much care...

well now im sorry for rambling lol!

Anyway I don't have any plans. I never do anything on this holiday except take time off from work....
Old Yesterday, 03:50 PM
Guide
Yes, I've been learning something new every day, this is the first time I've had the chance to do a variety of diy's.
Sounds like you have lots of nice memories with your Dad and cutting thistles. I'm glad you will have some time off work.