Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-05-2018, 11:25 AM
Knower

Major dates about my soulmate and I are?

I met him on 6th of June last year for the first time. Then we met again on 12th of June and on 26th of June we spoke to each other.

Right now things are pretty bizzare. At my university, its a strange as near the library, they have a signboard which states 6th of June. Down in the refectory, there is a leaflet stuck which says 26th of June and today I passef a car by my uni which had a sheet stuck on the window which stated 12th of June.

The 19th ofJune is special too and I see that too but the above 3 dates are incredibly specialas that was how we discovered each other.

I dont understand. What does this mean? I have seen these dates rarely and unexpectedly hefore and whenever I see them, he suddenly shows up within a few days.

These show up unexpectedly and I didnt even look for them.

Can anyone shed some light on what could this mean for us?
Old 10-05-2018, 07:27 PM
Experiencer
You are receiving confirmation that the connection is real, and you are also receiving light code downloads.

Also to expand on the light codes, other than healing: I associate them with patterns/sacred geometry - Which our universe is designed of.
You may notice, that you can see perfect designs almost like a kaleidoscope when you meditate and stare at things within yourself and outside of yourself.

Once you download the light codes separately and then merge the light-codes together, to create unique codes specific to your unique-love-frequency/signature - this is automatic, sent from your higher self, so don't fret if you feel like you should be doing something. - Your twin has the same signature.

All twins run on the same frequency but with slight variations within the signatures, obviously for individuality purposes.

Your spirit/god-spark will then meld the numbers appropriately and start to heal at the soul-level, then the broken DNA strands, then re-arrange your cells from within, to the exterior, to where they need to be; so your health is perfect as a result. - Did you notice, your spirit is in charge of this, not your mind?

As a result of this: your energies will pick up quite quickly and become strong, really fast, as the unique light-codes your spirit redesigned are sent from within and then the excess is poured out into your surroundings, and then ripples out, indefinitely.

Which is why: when the event happens, people will be shocked at what humans are capable of, if they engulf their entirety in the frequencies of love. It's nothing to be scared of as these energies intensify across the planet, but it will raddle and scare those who are, shall we say 'bad-apples', not necessarily evil per-say...

Once the conscious, subconscious and unconscious minds merge into one, the light codes and sacred geometry patterns will make more sense, when utilized together concurrently, together as one unit.

Your IQ and spiritual powers will shoot through the roof, once you are 144, 000% healed, I am at this stage now, and will eventually be able to understand the sacred geometry without being ditzy about it hahaha, once the veil/fog/forgetfulness has vanished!

Last edited by T.L.M. : 10-05-2018 at 10:26 PM.