Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-04-2018, 02:46 AM
Experiencer
Thoughts today

I was listening to a lot of Eckhart Tolle today and love and prescence was the subject of one video and it made me think of the whole TF connection and just some things he said about how sometimes what starts as love, turns into it's polar opposite hate. I thought how yes, I've seen that happen in regular relationships but even with some stuff he did and running, pushing, pulling, I can't ever imagine or see myself hating my TF. Ever. There was a peace in that thought. Then also, the other night I was thinking about him and his mom sent me a lil GIF that said Remember, no matter what, I will always love you. Made me smile. There's been a couple other instances like that.

So I wonder, have any of you had any experiences, connections to your connections family members or friends?
Old 27-04-2018, 05:15 PM
Knower

Well, I was just thinking about that and now I see your thread :)

We met long time ago and started as friends. It was impossible to cut contact with him even when he moved to another counrty, because we had such a wide circle of mutual friends, that not talking to him would mean that I'd have to ditch all of my friends and all of our group activities. Now when all these friendships have dissipated a bit due to everyone being too busy with their own lives and famillies and that I'm less in contact with him and have managed to pretty much let him go, I am suddenly in contact with his parents all the time. It started as a mutual interest and now they almost consider me as a part of their family. It is them who initiate contact mostly, I am trying to keep some distance but it just doesn't work. And there were multiple instances when I'd think of him and his mother would call me or send me a message.
I guess certain people are just meant to be in our lives in one way or another.
Old 28-04-2018, 02:21 AM
Experiencer
That's beautiful and glad someone else has such experience.

My Tf's mom sent me another little GIF message a couple hours ago that said I will always be glad that I met you.