Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-08-2021, 08:19 AM
Pathfinder

How to use this Jupiter Magic Square Amulet?

I have an magic square amulet of Jupiter. The instructions to use it says this:

"Merely hold the Magic Square while you're selecting numbers and the correct numbers may begin to emerge from your subconscious mind. The Magic Square may be particularly useful in games of chance, such as the lottery."

I don't understand this. Does the amulet make any numbers I select become the winning numbers or does it control me to pick the correct numbers( similar to seeing the future). I googled and googled but there is not enough information to find.

Any help is appreciated.
Old 23-08-2021, 09:18 AM
Lorelyen

Not familiar with this device. The explanation of how it works seems a bit dubious. Jupiter's the right guy though - benevolent, signifies luck and fortune.

There are several devices and methods of pulling numbers out of oneself for things like the lottery but be prepared for rarely getting it right! They're all just aids to help you focus.

You need to set time aside for sessions of contemplation; meditation if you're happier seeing it that way. You create a setting in your 'mind' - could be as simple as an imagined magic mirror - a black square on which the numbers will appear. Or you could set up an inner temple that you visit where entities will tell you or show you the numbers.

You also need to personalise your amulet - wearing it often so it takes in the exudations of your skin; or holding it a lot; or even consecrating it with a simple little ritual. You could place it on a little square of silk or cotton in the presence of incense or oil ('sun' planetary oil would do or plain frankinsense with a little orange. Light the area with an orange candle. Very slowly, with 100% commitment, ask JUpiter to lend His force to it, tell it you're dedicating it to the purpose of...whatever (coming up with lottery numbers etc.) and ask Jupiter to help you.
Do a simple banishment at the end - if spirits were involved, thank them, ask them to return to their abode, clap your hands and say "It is done!" (Or if you want the more occult closing say, "So mote it be!")

Then you contemplate. Have a piece of paper and pencil handy. Close your eyes. Don't try to hurry things, just be patient until a number is shown. write it down without looking at the paper just keep concentrating on whatever's showing you your numbers.

Later, transfer the numbers to a lottery form if that's what you hope to win.

I had a slightly different system worked over a couple of years roughly and won about three small prizes, the largest was £750. Never bagged the jackpot, though. Perhaps the spirits thought I already had enough money for my needs!

But give it a try. It can't hurt unless the price of a ticket is high!