Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-03-2014, 08:46 PM
Feathersoul

guiltiness ?

Hi everyone,

There is a strange behavior I have always had without knowing why.
Since I was able to, I started seeking for something all the time. In my parent's house when I was probably about 3 years old, I would always search for something inside the boxes, the furnitures, drawers ect ... my mother told me it was very impressive to see me checking everything everywhere with so much conviction and she had never seen it so extreme in my brother or others children.

As i grew up I kept on doing it, having some "research sessions" sometimes, without really knowing what I was searching for.

Do you think this could be related to a past life? Maybe there was a secret in my past life that I didn't resolve ?

I never want to have past life regression because I'm afraid of hypnosis , so I guess if there is a mystery, or secret , I'll never know

What do you think about it ?
Old 05-03-2014, 02:35 AM
Master

This may be from a past life , it could be from some thing you forgot from child hood. Like looking for hidden birth day gifts , ect. Guided self hypnosis is probly the most popular right now , but there are other methods . They use a mirror , candle flame , or boll of water . You can find them in books and on easy to find web sites .
Old 16-03-2014, 09:19 PM
Newbie ;)

I had similar experiences when I was young. To me it didn't seem like something specific from a past life that I needed to resolve. It was more like I was trying to remember myself and what I'd experienced before this life.
Old 16-03-2014, 09:45 PM
Master

To Starggold , welcome to the forum . This could be from some thing in child hood . You can use a regression method back to child hood and find out .
Old 19-03-2014, 10:30 AM
Feathersoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by starggold
I had similar experiences when I was young. To me it didn't seem like something specific from a past life that I needed to resolve. It was more like I was trying to remember myself and what I'd experienced before this life.

Hello stargold and thank you for your answer :)

I agree with you, it can be like searching some informations about ourselves, but these informations aren't there anymore, as we are in a new life. I only wonder why every child doesn't act like this, but maybe it's cause some past lives are happier than others and not so violent to recall.

If anybody else had the same experience , let us know !
Old 20-03-2014, 12:36 AM
Newbie ;)

I don't believe that all people are reincarnated.. I think it is the small minority of us who are (probably a lot more in places like India where it is central to their beliefs). So that's how I would explain why most children don't experience this.
Old 20-03-2014, 06:10 AM
Master
it could be ocd, not that i think it is

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 21-03-2014, 02:21 AM
SpacePilot

Reminds me of something I read about the early settlers. One of the natives went to see the translator (probably a priest) and asked:
"We wonder what is wrong with the white man. They always look like they are looking for something. Even when they are doing nothing, the look like they are searching for something. We think they are mad!"

I'm not saying you're mad but, even myself, I feel this innate need that I should be doing something. Not knowing what, I mentally search for what it is I should be doing.
Old 21-03-2014, 05:24 AM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feathersoul
Hi everyone,

There is a strange behavior I have always had without knowing why.
Since I was able to, I started seeking for something all the time. In my parent's house when I was probably about 3 years old, I would always search for something inside the boxes, the furnitures, drawers ect ... my mother told me it was very impressive to see me checking everything everywhere with so much conviction and she had never seen it so extreme in my brother or others children.

As i grew up I kept on doing it, having some "research sessions" sometimes, without really knowing what I was searching for.

Do you think this could be related to a past life? Maybe there was a secret in my past life that I didn't resolve ?

I never want to have past life regression because I'm afraid of hypnosis , so I guess if there is a mystery, or secret , I'll never know

What do you think about it ?

Doesn't sound like anything that needs fixing ...
I'd say you're simply curious about your surroundings & like to find things ...
I do it all the time w/friends who are pickers like myself ...
We enjoy hunting for treasures as well as helping one another figure out what they are & used for ...

As for past life regression, I didn't learn anything more about myself than I already knew ...
There were a few things that proved to completely unnecessary information ...

Accept yourself for who you are w/all your whims, curiousness & adventure seeking ...
They will keep your life exciting & you'll always have something to look forward to ...