Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-08-2011, 08:34 AM
mattie

HELP- Experienced Mediums

Assistance is needed in describing the protection you would put in place in working w/ a sitter to deal w/ negative energies. Or how you would handle this if it occurred.

The original post is:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...72343#poststop

This question is in my response of Today, 3:19pm, titled ‘Experienced Mediums, Please ...’

To summarize, a young man has worked twice w/ a ‘therapist/psychic’ w/ 30 years experience. She has been doing an exercise where he draws out things he feels inside of him. He IDed a ‘demon’ who has been a presence for as long as he remembers. He notes this ‘demon’ is trying to convert him to the dark side.

In a separate experience, (last paragraph) she helped guide him into a meditative state to contact his spirit guides. A specific image appeared & she told him it was a ‘trickster spirit, and not a good one.’ He pushed this away. Then ‘a black circle appeared ... and grew in size until it was a huge dragon-like spirit, like half huge man and half dragon, extremely strong and powerful, and was black, red and purple. It was about 50 feet tall and had huge wings and was totally evil. I am quite sure that this is the demon Ive been feeling and talking about in this post.’

Others were concerned that the medium didn’t use ‘protection’ in guiding him in this experience. He has, reasonably, asked what these ‘protection‘ methods would be. As this thread is in a different section, I’m posting this in the hopes that some experienced mediums can provide him some additional information.

I’ve provided some information about vetting beings, but I’m not a medium.

Please post any information you can provide about how what would be reasonable protocol in this situation at:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...79774#poststop

Thank you.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:23 AM
Scorpio

Thats quite a hard thing to help on... I have found the best way is to tell them to go away and not invite them near you and to ask your spirit guide to help you as well and to not be scared... I have found with people meditation is not good it opens doors or channels wide open allowing anything and everything in... 1st try going back to the person who did the meditation and make sure the person was brought fully out of the meditated state... :) Hope this helps
Old 04-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Pathfinder
Meditation av never done meditation so am looking at how 2 do this but am scared now a never thought a could be opening up 2 negative energies x
Old 04-08-2011, 10:04 PM
Enya

Cazamac, the story Mattie is referring to has nothing to do with every-day meditation. Please lay any fears aside and just learn to still your mind. Take a look at the meditation forum on this site - plenty of advice there.
Old 09-08-2011, 04:44 AM
Distortedsoundz

If an energy like that were around me I'd just tell them to go away, or will them to go away.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Scorpio

Same here distortedsoundz I agree
Old 10-08-2011, 01:23 PM
mattie

Update

I had already provided the young man some specific instructions for vetting this energy. The question was about what protection procedures an experienced medium would put in place when guiding a sitter to connect w/ their guides to safeguard against or deal w/ a negative energy if it appeared.

When I posted this I also posted a specific question on the link noted where this inquiry is asking the young man specifically how the medium handled the second image (black circle). He provided more information that was in his initial description of the incident, saying that the medium let this energy stay briefly, then told him to send it away. This provided very useful additional information about how the medium handled the sitting. With this additional information I wasn't concerned about how the situation was handled.

At last post he was choosing to not completely run off the long-time negative energy, but to work on his taking charge & not being fearful of it.
Old 14-08-2011, 07:34 PM
spirit72

Color

Hi Mattie,

OK "protection" for the sitter can be hard if they are new to spiritual matter's as anything you ask them to "envisage" can be hard work for them because they actually try to see it, and get court up in that bit, thus getting embarrassed and saying yes to all you say without having completed said protection.
SOOOOOoooooo
Drink one pint of water before you start and one after...
You can do it for them...
When working with a sitter, I always put protection in place for them, as then I know they are safe... the way I do this is...
One I always ASK for protection before they even get to me... I ask theirs and my spirit guides, angels and loving family members to be present...
Then when the sitter is with me, I spend a short time, taking myself and them into a theta state of mind, this calms the energy around them me and the room. This is done by thought and visualisation through chakra work and is very fast when you know how.
Then I put the sitter and myself in two respective bubbles, GOLD in colour, imagine them and yourself stepping into a thick strong gold bubble, with a little seat and a zipper, curtains blah blah blah... it can be as elaborate or unfussy as you wish it to be, BUT it must be under the sitters/ your feet, and over your head, and imagine zipping it up! This is to allow loving energies to enter, but dark energy to be repelled.
Then you can imagine a large bubble around you your sitters, and the table and floor for more protection.

After your done, ground yourself out, close any chakras you opened, and take a shower or at least wash your hand and face, this helps to cleanse the aura...
I have also used salt lines they work well to...

Its all about finding something that resonates with you, learn it, and never fail to use it...

Hope this helps
Old 14-08-2011, 07:40 PM
spirit72

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
I had already provided the young man some specific instructions for vetting this energy. The question was about what protection procedures an experienced medium would put in place when guiding a sitter to connect w/ their guides to safeguard against or deal w/ a negative energy if it appeared.

When I posted this I also posted a specific question on the link noted where this inquiry is asking the young man specifically how the medium handled the second image (black circle). He provided more information that was in his initial description of the incident, saying that the medium let this energy stay briefly, then told him to send it away. This provided very useful additional information about how the medium handled the sitting. With this additional information I wasn't concerned about how the situation was handled.

At last post he was choosing to not completely run off the long-time negative energy, but to work on his taking charge & not being fearful of it.

It is good that he has taken this view, as running in fear only increases the power of the bad thing your running from. Meeting it head on is incredible unnerving but necessary. Telling it to go away works with an unwanted spirit, but as for dark energy, I have had to engage in some major mind control with dark spirit, and fear is their food.