Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 27-05-2012, 02:58 PM
Knower
Tying Objects to Synchronicities

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody has experienced, or maybe just heard of, the practice of attaching objects to synchronicites.

For example, one could want to manifest a spiritual person in their life or know when is the right time to act on a decision, they could then tie a white rose to the thought or intention and then the rose showing up in there lives could signify the universe receiving the message.

Have you had success with this and if so, what different energy did you need to broadcast for the object to be attached to the intention?

Thanks,

Josh
Old 27-05-2012, 03:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi josh,

What a cool idea ! I would like to try this.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 27-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Knower
Great! Glad to have imparted this knowledge unto you and wish you success with it. I think it can bring about a whole new level of manifestation if mastered.
Old 27-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you Astral Josh ! Just curious, have you tried this yourself ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 29-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Knower
Well, when i was first flexing my manifestation muscles, i was taught to try and attach an object like a penny; not too uncommon but one that will make you stop and think. Then with practise go onto a dime, a quarter and so on. I think helps to have a spectrum of similar objects from easy to difficult but i haven't validated this myself.

I have been feeling a bit disconnected from the Source recently and haven't consciously manifested anything in a long time. I guess that's partly why I joined these forums ;)
Old 29-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Samsakra

I like these ideas of pennies and roses, I will experiment.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralJosh
Hi,

I was wondering if anybody has experienced, or maybe just heard of, the practice of attaching objects to synchronicites.

For example, one could want to manifest a spiritual person in their life or know when is the right time to act on a decision......

Have you had success with this and if so, what different energy did you need to broadcast for the object to be attached to the intention?

Thanks,

Josh

In the purest observation I find we do not manifest the synchronicity, but the event through synchronicity will enter your life.

Synchronicity is the manifestation of that which will happen relative to intention and I've found synchronicity to be very specific of that which goes beyond mere chance. It seems to be based on active conscious communication through a sense of awareness.

The attachment of objects can be returned in symbols or representation of objects.