Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-03-2018, 04:25 AM
Guide

Why the DF cling to their twins relationship as a "karmic soulmate"

Have you ever noticed that the DF in large numbers call whomever their twin is with (instead of them) as a "karmic soulmate" and nothing else? I sure have and now its been revealed to me why that is. And now im going to make awareness of it.

Fear and ego.

Fear. To avoid accepting that this other person is actually a soulmate instead. Because that would mean the DF have to let their twin go for most likely this entire lifetime. (oh we cant have that now can we?) the truth is that this other person is highly likely to be a soulmate then a karmic one at all.

Whether you accept it or not wont change what that other person is. And even if you dont believe it.. you all agreed for this relationship to happen.. yes this include YOU too.

In fact this other relationship is here to serve you if not much more for you then the DM. After all it is you who is being triggered and have deeply hidden wounding surface by the relationship.. not them.

Ego.Calling that person a "karmic soulmate" is a superiority complex that somehow many DF believe falsely that their "connection " is somehow better or greater/ more important. That they are a better "insert whatever ego reason" and look down at this other person. Your connection isnt any of those things. You are also not better then anyone else either.

By calling that relationship "karmic" is a false hope that magically means it will only last a few years and will definitely come to an end. If it was to call them anything else would mean .. FEAR! oh no my twin is gone and ive lost him to another woman.

Its another toxic behavior by many DF that has been acceptable and allowed for far too long now. Its time to put it to an end. Perhaps many of you arent aware of the how or why or that you are even doing it at all..but its taking a DM to show you.. like our job we have been burdened with has always been like.

So you are triggered.. whats new here?

Does this post actually help you or or will you lash out in triggered rage by the truth?
Old 30-03-2018, 06:55 AM
Master

karma is helpful too. without it growth is stalled. avoiding facing life that comes with all kinds of fated interludes with others can obviously be, beyond our literal control. There is a reason to go through interactions with others.
I think the real hook and addiction is the attachment to the story.
often over-looking the lessons, challenges and growth we inevitably endure via each connection with signficant people(s) in our life. Including family!

in large love is all beautiful. our emotions colour it light or dark or both. our mind narrates a story that our spirit is whispering and its either reciprocated or disillusioned. or both at one time or another.
there is still a lesson. and karmic, if people belive or not, would imply there are slates to clean to learn about how to understand God's plan for you in this life time before we achieve our souls greatest good.

a blessing really.
Old 30-03-2018, 09:17 AM
Master
I don't know why you are on this witch-hunt against what you call the DF?
I guess if people call their ex's new partner a karmic partner it is out of pain.
Personally I find the term 'Karmic partner' a bit vague. Isn't everyone a karmic partner?
As far as I know you can also have wonderful, deep loving relationship with a karmic partner.
I have not called the new partner of my TF a Karmic partner. I don't really think it matters all that much? As far as I know, he's with her, I'm not. We're TFs, but I have to move on and I want to find new happiness too.
I've seen others say they feel this new partner is a soul mate, and felt she was a soulmate of hers as well.
I wonder how you think that upsetting people who are still in fear and controlled by ego is going to help them?
The fact that you constantly need to react this way towards what you call DF (I personally dislike the terms DM and DF) shows that you yourself are stuck in ego and react from a place of pain. That's kind of like the cripple wanting to lead the blind.
Why not focus on other things, like women who are dealing with all this in an entirely different way? That might help you heal your own wounding.
Making it your 'mission' to constantly kick against the 'DF not doing this that or the other' will only keep you stuck in your current vibration which is as low as that of these women otherwise you wouldn't be rattled and/or attracted to it. This 'mission' is not helping anyone, not even you. It's just ranting about your own pain and ego wounding, projecting this onto others, and by doing so you are not addressing your own issues. Nor are you healing. Which is a shame.
Old 30-03-2018, 02:48 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I don't know why you are on this witch-hunt against what you call the DF?
I guess if people call their ex's new partner a karmic partner it is out of pain.
Personally I find the term 'Karmic partner' a bit vague. Isn't everyone a karmic partner?
As far as I know you can also have wonderful, deep loving relationship with a karmic partner.
I have not called the new partner of my TF a Karmic partner. I don't really think it matters all that much? As far as I know, he's with her, I'm not. We're TFs, but I have to move on and I want to find new happiness too.
I've seen others say they feel this new partner is a soul mate, and felt she was a soulmate of hers as well.
I wonder how you think that upsetting people who are still in fear and controlled by ego is going to help them?
The fact that you constantly need to react this way towards what you call DF (I personally dislike the terms DM and DF) shows that you yourself are stuck in ego and react from a place of pain. That's kind of like the cripple wanting to lead the blind.
Why not focus on other things, like women who are dealing with all this in an entirely different way? That might help you heal your own wounding.
Making it your 'mission' to constantly kick against the 'DF not doing this that or the other' will only keep you stuck in your current vibration which is as low as that of these women otherwise you wouldn't be rattled and/or attracted to it. This 'mission' is not helping anyone, not even you. It's just ranting about your own pain and ego wounding, projecting this onto others, and by doing so you are not addressing your own issues. Nor are you healing. Which is a shame.

I look at karmic as totally different. I look at a karmic relationship as one that we probably made a soul agreement beforehand to have, with the purpose of the relationship to teach us something or make us realize something significant that we need to know before completing our soul's mission or purpose. It's highly important for that reason, but they are not someone that we have a soul connection with, or many past lives/ parallel lives with. There's not a great bond that has been established.
I would call my EX as a karmic because there is not a great soul connection between us and clearly there was something I had to learn from that relationship. But it was anything but loving, a loving type relationship I would look more at as probably a soulmate.

But my idea's of soulmates are different from others as well. I wouldn't say that just because someone is in a soulmate relationship, that this means they are supposed to stay there for a lifetime, or forever. There are soulmates that are only supposed to come and go and teach us something as well. The difference is that we have a soul connection with these people as well. We may recognize them as someone important to us right away, whereas with a karmic we would not have soul recognition because there hasn't been a long established bond there. Although we may still be attracted to them, attraction is different than soul recognition and if you felt soul recognition, you will know the difference.
But then I believe there are different types of soulmates, and they are not always ones we would want to have a romantic relationship with, and sometimes the non- romantic ones are the closest to us.
Old 30-03-2018, 09:12 PM
Guide

Id hardly call creating 2 threads in the past 6 months or longer a mission or a witch hunt against women FC. This forum, belief in twin flames, and those who teach about twin flame are mainly women. Having said that the majority of those teachers and tarot readers are leading many women to believe in and behave in these ways this thread is about.

Just going to youtube and what is the ONE thing i see there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxEkxl9gJoY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri6FbCb5nWI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVJt3EpV2NM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8i0FuzXFXs

All are videos about the "DM and their KARMIC partner"

Imagine that..

Bringing awareness to these behaviors isnt me being negative low vibrational nor acting out of ego. Is a parent called a bad parent or any of those other things you call me when they correct their child for behaving badly? No.

I receive many pm's from people often.. by women who tell me that my threads or posts have been a great help to them even if what i said triggered them at first. Not only that but it helps them to bring the focus back to themselves for deeper healing.

Self mastery.The actual purpose of twin flames.. unlike all those frauds out there who keep many women focusing on the "DM and their karmic partner" and obsession on the DM constantly and away from themselves.

My purpose isnt to attack women.. its to bring awareness to the lies and toxic behavioral patterns so many are learning by all these numerous predator frauds. It just happens to be practiced by women much more often thats all.
Old 30-03-2018, 11:04 PM
Experiencer
I, personally, dislike the term “karmic soulmate” because to me it implies that my twin is just over there with someone else clearing up whatever they need to clear up only for him to run back to me. Now, after I’m done (or almost) with my journey, such a notion sounds offensive to me. I don’t particularly like the woman he chose as I have absolutely nothing in common with her. But clearly, he does. And he is making choices for his life that benefit him in some way that only he knows.

Your posts do not trigger me at all. Quite the opposite. I can clearly see what you are talking about here as I used to be in that same headspace once. I too used to feel all kinds of emotions about his relationship and his choice of mate at that time. But now I see things from a much broader perspective and, most importantly, because of all the work I have done to heal all the wounds I had been carrying all my life, I can now clearly see all his wounds too and how those pretty much rule over his life with an iron fist.

Actually, I can see everyone’s wounds and fears now so clearly because I can see my own issues as I continue to work on getting back to my true self.

But having said all that, I must say that if I still were going through the worst of this journey, your post would most certainly trigger me and hurt me. But one cannot be held responsible for another’s reactions or interpretations. Our thoughts about situations and events are what really hurts us and not the event and situations themselves.

The main thing is that we are all going through completely different phases of this journey and our words will more than likely not resonate with many members. And that’s okay. Those people will find the help and advice they need elsewhere. We will not be able to agree with each other all the time but if something is meant for you and meant to help you, you will find it on these forums one way or another. And I do believe that your post has/will help many.
Old 31-03-2018, 09:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Id hardly call creating 2 threads in the past 6 months or longer a mission or a witch hunt against women FC. This forum, belief in twin flames, and those who teach about twin flame are mainly women. Having said that the majority of those teachers and tarot readers are leading many women to believe in and behave in these ways this thread is about.

Just going to youtube and what is the ONE thing i see there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxEkxl9gJoY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri6FbCb5nWI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVJt3EpV2NM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8i0FuzXFXs

All are videos about the "DM and their KARMIC partner"

Imagine that..

Bringing awareness to these behaviors isnt me being negative low vibrational nor acting out of ego. Is a parent called a bad parent or any of those other things you call me when they correct their child for behaving badly? No.

I receive many pm's from people often.. by women who tell me that my threads or posts have been a great help to them even if what i said triggered them at first. Not only that but it helps them to bring the focus back to themselves for deeper healing.

Self mastery.The actual purpose of twin flames.. unlike all those frauds out there who keep many women focusing on the "DM and their karmic partner" and obsession on the DM constantly and away from themselves.

My purpose isnt to attack women.. its to bring awareness to the lies and toxic behavioral patterns so many are learning by all these numerous predator frauds. It just happens to be practiced by women much more often thats all.
I guess we all have a purpose, and maybe it's kind of honorable, but I wouldn't want to be in that place as it is a lower vibrational 'position'. It's negative, a place of conflict and hurt. Even if you say you only want to help it still means you resonate with that vibe yourself. And it will keep you resonating there as well since you're busy with it.
I have never come across any video of DM and Karmic Partner. I don't resonate with that stuff, so I don't find it. But I'm not the kind of person to remain stuck after breaking up, not even when it's my TF. I take my time to heal for sure, but I am not going to waste my life pining over him.
I come across too many people who do that, not just women, mostly it's men. Women are easier inclined to do the healing work than men. Women would easier get therapy too if need be, men don't. Like a man drives around for 2 hours when he's lost whereas a woman would simply pull over and ask directions. In a way it's easier for women to heal and move on because we are wired to deal with emotions and feelings more than men. And not just wired, but also reared that way. "Boys don't cry", right. That societal attitude works against men when it comes to healing after breakups.
I come across tons of men who are bitter, angry, hurt and haven't healed after a breakup. Most still focus on the ex who 'did that to them' (yeah right! It takes two to tango!). For many this is about a divorce that dates back 16 years!! and they still bad-mouth that ex.

That's one of the reasons I don't like it when people start ranting that women have to change. It IS woman who does the work. Therapy, workshops on personal growth, workshops on healthier relationships and so on are filled mostly with women. It's the same in the TF community. It's mostly women who seek information, guidance and help.
And sure, there's a group of women that is (temporarily) stuck. But these are mostly younger women. They will get there when they get a bit older and wiser.
I know this about age, cos I A) notice that here and on other fora and B) from the demographics info of my YouTube channel.

I really feel there should be more guidance and help for men, because they need it. Reaching them is another thing entirely as they don't tend to seek it out in the open like women do, provided they are seeking it.
As it is I feel men will mostly change because women change and grow. But things could go a lot faster if men themselves were more actively involved and started doing the work. I know there has been an increase in men who do seek growth, but still seriously lagging behind in numbers compared to women.

That's not gender bashing btw, I can't stand gender bashing, that's why I have a problem with a number of your postings. And I'd feel and react the same way if it was a woman talking that way about men.
My purpose in life, my Soul calling, has to do with helping balance and harmonize the sexes, feminine & masculine energies. To help this global process along. For now I choose to work with women, to help them get empowered in their feminine strength. But I don't work with women who are still stuck in lower vibrational beliefs, only women who are ready to do the work. Of late I do feel a pull to do a similar thing for men, but I'm not ready for that myself just yet. But I think that will come in the future.

Being brutal in your approach when it comes to this subject might wake up some who are stuck and going round in circles. But please bear in mind that you are not directly addressing this group, but everyone on here. And people who are moving out of being stuck are often still not on solid ground, they're in between being stuck and finding footing in a place of growth. Your aggressive style may make that group wobble, doubt themselves, make them feel guilty and cause them to fall back to the place they only just left behind.
So you might wake up 1 and cause 10 to 'lose' it. And I still feel most what you tell has either a direct message or an undertone of blame. Blaming the feminine. Even if you shake up some women, they don't need to feel guilty and blame. That will work against them later on.
I've seen you come up with a lot of wisdom, why not spread that around a bit more? There's so few men who do that, and that could truly help the feminine.