Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 09-11-2013, 05:18 PM
Master
Been experiencing increased kundalini energy

I know this kind of thing's been covered ad nauseum, but I just wanted to share my recent experiences.

Been experiencing a lot of kundalini energy for the last four or five months, largely in my third eye chakra. Just recently it's started to awaken in all my other chakras, to a greater or lesser extent - moreso in my root, sacral, and crown chakras. I've felt tightness in my throat as well from time to time, which I'm assuming is related, as well as heat and tingling at various points of my body.

The chakra that's experienced the least activity is the heart chakra, I don't know if there's any significance in that (I felt something in that region last night, but that's about the first time I can remember it stirring). Anyone else going through this at the moment? Any stories/advice would be appreciated.
Old 10-11-2013, 05:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Welcome to "the new normal," but sounds like you're not all that new to it. And "normal," well, that depends on who you ask, but here, yeah. Mine started about 3 years ago, and although I had heard of chakras etc for many years, I could never have known how it was going to blow me away- but that is what ascension/activation does to us.
Did you already have activated chakras before 4-5 months ago? If the process is pretty new to you, all I can say is, the ebbs and flows, peaks and valleys, will level out, each new wave or change in the sensations will last longer and be more gradual, as your whole system becomes more integrated. In the beginning my crown chakra stayed open too far too much, and actually burned my scalp - yes the skin on my scalp was burned, from the middle layer of skin though, not from the outside, and much else was overwhelming. I had to wear hats and scarves a lot. Of course, meditation, grounding, and exercise will help- wish I could take my own advice!
I can still feel very charged-the kundalini waves do not dampen, unless you start doing all kindsa bad things you don't want to do, like stay drunk all the time, etc. Nope, it won't lessen; you are being fine-tuned to conduct more kundalini, not less. You'll just do it better, with time. As for the heart chakra, I would just guess that you are not currently faced with a challenge in a relationship or on some emotional level that could cause surges, blockages, waves of unregulated energy- perhaps that's around the corner for you so your energy is being saved.... who knows?
I think what most of the strange sensations come down to is energy moving through major and minor chakras and sometimes it has to rush or break-through a less-conductive patch that needs healing more than the surrounding area- at least at that second. But it is all becoming more integrated; it will mystify you less and less as time goes on.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:08 AM
Master

I experienced a sensation of a lump in my throat off and on for awhile. It could be there is less resistance in the heart area so you are feeling less. Or it's just not time yet because other things are to be sorted out first.

I found over time kundalini would touch here and there in my body. It would move its focus around. I also noted it worked on my left side for awhile then my right side, then the front of my body, then the back. Earlier on I would get hit pretty hard with energy then hit a lull, then back to getting zapped. The cycling of this speeded up over the first year. Now it's a constant mild sensation of energy somewhere in my body. There are exceptions. Sometimes I wake up at night or after a nap and note the energy is more intense. I've also noted a relationship with solar flare activity at times.

The energy overall has felt less intense over time so any discomfort eventually disappeared. If I exclude the first few months after kundalini then my major discomfort was headaches. Nothing really terrible.
Old 10-11-2013, 01:03 PM
Master
Thanks for the replies - great to hear your experiences, I can relate strongly to what you've talked about

Yeah, I've had a bit of experience of the ebb and flow of it - it was very strong for a while, I'd be walking around and I could feel it literally pushing me along, and then it subsided somewhat (which I found a little disappointing, it could be uncomfortable but I'd grown attached to it in a way). In the last few days I've started to observe my breath and become conscious of my inner-body when I feel it coming on, I think I just have to relax and accept that it's a gradual process.

Blimey, Astral Jane, I think I'm going to take to putting a damp cloth on my head from now on The energy's very strong at my crown chakra, which is a tad concerning in light of your experience, but still, I welcome the energy - I know there's nothing to fear (well, apart from third-degree burns ).
Old 10-11-2013, 10:55 PM
Master

Yes yes lol but it is nothing new since my awakening. My heart has been taking the longest but every time it gets a little nudge I finally start to feel all the higher ones start to get some action! Lol I don't think the others were closed its just because my heart was so sad that the flow wasn't happening.

Now I am starting to understand what the proper flow feels like.
It feels much better, I am sick at the moment with a tummy bug but I still feel like I am floating in a cool ocean, I feel like liquid :)
Old 11-11-2013, 03:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Yes yes lol but it is nothing new since my awakening. My heart has been taking the longest but every time it gets a little nudge I finally start to feel all the higher ones start to get some action! Lol I don't think the others were closed its just because my heart was so sad that the flow wasn't happening.

Now I am starting to understand what the proper flow feels like.
It feels much better, I am sick at the moment with a tummy bug but I still feel like I am floating in a cool ocean, I feel like liquid :)
Good to hear of your progress What did it feel like when your heart chakra became active?
Old 11-11-2013, 08:13 PM
Master

Hi A Human Being :)
It feels very strange after so many years of being numb to my emotions. I was afraid i would feel all the world's pain if i opened my heart charkra.
So far (early days) I have been a bit more teary (tears of happiness) I was watching "the internship" and shed a few tears in some of the more sentimental scenes lol.
Other than that it feels like all my cells are quietly humming in harmony :)
It feels kind of like I am starting to see the beauty and mystery of the world through the eyes of a child again.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Hi A Human Being :)
It feels very strange after so many years of being numb to my emotions. I was afraid i would feel all the world's pain if i opened my heart charkra.
So far (early days) I have been a bit more teary (tears of happiness) I was watching "the internship" and shed a few tears in some of the more sentimental scenes lol.
Other than that it feels like all my cells are quietly humming in harmony :)
It feels kind of like I am starting to see the beauty and mystery of the world through the eyes of a child again.
Fantastic, great to hear Wow, I can really relate to that - I felt numb for years, too (beneath the numbness there was despair), and find myself tearing up quite a lot, too. It feels good, though there's still a latent shame, I guess because our culture isn't very good at dealing with painful emotions.