Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 21-08-2013, 03:47 AM
becklyn37

Pendulums and Protection

This is kind of a long story, so bear with me. Last fall we were remodeling our kitchen and had to stay with my mother-in-law. We were there from Oct-Dec. In November, I bought a lovely amethyst pendulum. I refreshed myself to the use and programming of it and eagerly began. Each time I would use my pendulum, I would ask to only communicate with spirits from the light and working for the greatest good. I also did the May I? Can I? Should I? questions. Only after receiving a "yes" in response to these questions would I continue. Around this time, I also started having nightmares and hearing footsteps in my room all night. I shared a room with my teenage daughter, and at first I thought she was up walking around all night. I asked her one morning what she was doing every night and she replied "I thought that was you". I didn't associate this activity with my pendulum, I thought I was just getting used to the spirits in a new house. The last night we stayed there, I had a terrible dream that something evil was summoning me, saying my name and trying to get me to come to it in the basement. In the dream I thought "You cant fool me" and thought I was still in my bed. I woke up half way down the basement stairs sleepwalking, headed toward whatever had been calling to me. I hope this is making sense. It's like whatever it was tricked me into thinking that I was safe in my bed while I was actually up headed to where it wanted. This scared me very much, and I returned home the next day even though we weren't completely finished with the remodel. My daughter also asked me why I was jerking on her feet that night, she didn't actually see me, she just assumed it was me. Needless to say I didn't go back. Anyway, shortly after I returned home, I had my pendulum out and went through the same questions at the beginning of the session. For the first time, I received a "no" in response to the question "are you from the light". I put my pendulum away and kind of forgot about it. Last week, I got it back out and had a normal session with it, put it away and never thought anymore about it. That night, I kept waking up hearing footsteps in my room and my boyfriend woke me in the middle of the night because he said I was yelling and crying in my sleep. I don't remember what I was dreaming of at the time. Do you think this activity is associated with my pendulum? What can I do to protect myself while using it? Thanks for any input! Sorry for such a long post!
Old 21-08-2013, 09:07 AM
GregoryScott

One thing I have noticed that the pendulum when using it to communicating with spirits will work somewhat similar to the Ouija board. So when ending a session ALWAYS close the connection by saying “Good-Bye”, “Amen”, “So Be It” etc… You must close this portal!!! Close it verbally, and then see it close in your mind; such as a door closing, etc. Bless yourself, your family and your home with love and light. And whatever you do, DO NOT FEAR THEM, they are just trying to unnerve you to feed off your fear; do not allow this to happen.

Sending love and light…
Greg
Old 21-08-2013, 04:09 PM
becklyn37

Thank you for the advice. I will start closing the portal and see if it helps. Overcoming the fear aspect is easier said than done. I used to have this shadow thing in the corner of my bedroom, I couldn't sleep with my back to it. One night I tried sending it love and it disappeared and hasn't been back lol
Old 22-08-2013, 01:37 AM
GregoryScott

Hi becklyn37,

When I first began meditating over 20 years ago, I believe it was around 6 months into it I had an experience that opened up so many doors; some were beautiful and some were terrifying. I began having dreams of an entity (I saw him as a demon) that haunted me constantly. He began manifesting into my physical reality; I would see him mostly in my room; standing over my bed, hiding behind my door… I was horrified! I continued my meditation practice without fail. About a year to a year and a half had gone by when I began feeling sorry for him, that he actually needed my fears to even exist; to live off of, to thrive off of. The more I feared him the stronger he would become. I finally became fed-up with being afraid; all I was doing was giving him power. So that night I asked with love in my heart to free him from me and allow me peace.

That night I had a dream I walked into a funeral home. I had entered through the rear door. I could see rows of benches with a few people scattered around. This demon was in the middle of this stage at the front of the room. He was leaning over a coffin, and I could see by his expression that he was very angry; I mean he really looked ****ed-off! When he finally became aware of my presents he whips he head around and growls at me. I couldn't figure out why he was so upset… Then it hit me; I was in the casket, a part of me had died that he was not at all happy about. When I realized this I no longer feared him. He then says to me, “He wants to talk to you”. He was GONE! The next night, in a dream, Christ came to my bedside and pulled me from my body. But that is another story. After that night most of my dreams became extremely vivid and so very beautiful.

In one of those dreams I was told “know that when you are standing in the light you are protected by it”.
Old 22-08-2013, 01:55 AM
becklyn37

Thanks so much for sharing that story Gregory. It was through this forum that I learned to send the entity that was bothering me love to get rid of it. I couldn't believe how easy it was, but actually finding a way to feel love for something that had been terrorizing not only me, but also my daughter and stepson, was somewhat difficult. I could see in my minds eye this demon, it was the blackest black I have ever seen, with red eyes and brittle looking wings. It was very tall and thin also. I know it was really there though, because on the nights that I "seen" it, my daughter and stepson would be very restless and have nightmares. That was enough confirmation for me. My boyfriend never sensed it and it left him alone. (To say he is a skeptic is saying it mildly!)