Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-02-2012, 02:18 AM
moonbeam

I completely understand your situation~ my tf is my first love from over 22 years ago. Both of us are married with children and although I can understand and remember in the moments of walking in my faith that this was necessary for us to fullfill our Karma with our soul partners and bring certain children into the world ~ it is still can be such a lonely walk. My heart longs to be near him~ and not because I am looking for him to fullfill my being. I am learning to love me truly and with that~ I just want to be near him. To look into those beautiful brown eyes I looked into over 22 years ago and hold his hand on my heart.
Old 20-02-2012, 05:41 AM
babycakes11

twin lame

I too am in the same boat, twin comes around we have a wonderful time and then he's off again never leaving without managing to get so horrible hurtful actions or words in before I swear myself to move on. Just like the rest of the peek -a-boos he comes around just as I'm ready to move on feeds on my energy and then is off again like a thief in the night. Question: why does the spiritual twin seem to suffer the most? I mean really where are all the post about the horribly hurt runner that can't seen to shake this connection maybe the difference is really a matter of man and woman. Runners are usually men and stayers women.......go figure.
Old 21-02-2012, 03:00 PM
lexy1

how do i post my twin flame story ? :)

im so pleased ive found this site with all these storys , i thought ive been going mad with the twin flame thing , would love to share my story but carnt work out how to post it , can anyone help ?x
Old 21-02-2012, 03:35 PM
lil_Jean

I am also in a similar place. My only problem is my TF won't let me move on.
Old 21-02-2012, 04:42 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes11
Question: why does the spiritual twin seem to suffer the most? I mean really where are all the post about the horribly hurt runner that can't seen to shake this connection maybe the difference is really a matter of man and woman. Runners are usually men and stayers women.......go figure.

The suffering comes as our own character flaws are brought to the surface to be addressed and cleansed. If you didn't have character flaws than you truly wouldn't be "suffering" from this experience as you'd be a peace with just having the love you feel in your heart. With the suffering comes much needed growth and healing so it serves a purpose.

The runner is doing just that RUNNING. Not just from the relationship but also from their own issues which is why they appear to not be suffering as much. Trust me they are suffering even if its only at the subconscious level right now. However as we all know that running from a problem never solves it so in time they'll eventually have to address these issues or they'll just keep repeating them in other aspects of their life including other relationships.

As far as why men typically are the runners. Does this really surprise you that women are typically more intune with their emotions and spirituality and less likely to reject the fact that their might be something "wrong" with them that needs to be addressed.
Old 23-02-2012, 01:39 AM
moonbeam

My best advice having been in all of your shoes would be to say the Saint Germaine prayer (violet flame releasing you and your twin flame) three times... Especially when your feelings of rejection comes up... When my twin flame did not get it I had to look within myself to see where I felt lost in my life~ they are the perfect mirror of us.
Old 23-02-2012, 01:58 AM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchbread
I am at the point where I am ready to let go of my TF. There are alot of obstacles that stand in the way of our reuniting. I do believe it is possible for us to meet up again because our connection is strong but I don't think he is ready and will just get scared and push me away. I know that he cares for me but having him push me away will just hurt me again and make feel foolish and I don't want to go through with that once more. It really hurts when he does this, more so than the last time because I'll be so convinced that we are making progress, that he understands what is going on. He is engaged and I accept that. We've made our choices. I guess that is why he pushes. But only to come back. But I know he will eventually push again.

I am in a place in my life where I am ready to move on. I do believe he is my TF or at least someone who is incredibly special who touches me in a deep way. Nobody has made me feel the way he makes me feel but if he is not ready or has other obligations than I want to move on. I want happiness. Whether with someone else or on my own. At the moment we are not speaking. Has anybody else moved on because your TF wasn't "getting it"? I wished mine would get it or if he does get it not be afraid of it.

Frenchbread, you've just perfectly explained how I must have made my TF feel with my behaviour and reactions. Being the 'runner', I don't think the Nike's came off once, until, like you, he had to cut me out and move on, explaining that it was because he felt that he was hurting me every time he reached out to me.

I, too, missed the bigger picture and allowed my ego to destroy something incredibly special.

Hope you both reunite one day, healed, whole and ready.

Hugs
MorningMist
Old 08-03-2012, 03:47 PM
louise99

: (

hi am new to this.. i relate to all of these threads.. its so sad an am at a loss as as what to do ! i hav met my soulmate or twin flame its amazing i dream about him .. hes in my mind all the time its goin on for a over a year.. every time i get to a point of giving upon him hes back as if he nos or can feel it ! an then hes gone he checks up on me by tex an c if am ok an stuff as if hes c if am still waiting on him ! the energy is amzing wen wer 2gether.. its got to a point that i dont no wt to do.. if i ignore him will he come bac for good ?? i don understand wts goin on ! i no that his ex harasses him constantly an won leave him alone.. hes now very sick due to stress of this. i can feel it. can any one help?? do you have to ignore your soulmate ?? will they realise then? i feel like av changed an grown as a person since i met him !! av cetainly learned paitence lol!!