Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-05-2014, 06:30 PM
Knower

No one chooses the type of "path"... that Arjuna is "taking"....it happens....there are reasons why.....triggers, if you will.....
this will be revealed in exquisite detail to you....soon....just love for love's sake....let thoughts ruminate...think without thinking....let it happen....

I'm very happy for you....you move toward Bliss

Love acorn.....I am tuned into you....this is not my doing...and you know it
Old 28-05-2014, 06:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by acorn
No one chooses the type of "path"... that Arjuna is "taking"....it happens....there are reasons why.....triggers, if you will.....
this will be revealed in exquisite detail to you....soon....just love for love's sake....let thoughts ruminate...think without thinking....let it happen....

I'm very happy for you....you move toward Bliss

Love acorn.....I am tuned into you....this is not my doing...and you know it
I'm sorry you misunderstood, I didn't explain it well enough. I never said it was chosen, I said that even if we did not choose spirituality to come into our lives in the beginning, we can still choose our path if the one we are on is hurting more than helping. This is something that may not be apparent in the beginning.

If your spiritual path, regardless if it just happened to you, is more pain and frustration than freedom, feel free to choose another. There are many!
Old 28-05-2014, 10:46 PM
Knower

Sorry, I'm not trying to get under your skin....I now believe that Arjuna is one of the reason that spirit led me here....I said when I came here that I didn't know why.....but I do now,....I know that anyone can say anything they want on line....I have no motivation to come here and pontificate ....i'm not personally invested....only Love invested....I was led here....i have no dog in the hunt so to speak.......thats all I really know

Love
acorn
Old 28-05-2014, 10:53 PM
Master

No I hear you about love, I hear about suffering and want to help. There's a beautiful wide world of spirituality to experience and discover, which is very positive.
Old 29-05-2014, 10:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjuna
You must be kidding me! This is exactly what I was saying to a friend of mine yesterday: God is a sadist!

Your issues sound very familiar to me. Yes, everything right now seems to revolve around giving up any effort to try to control, to try to influence things. Everything is about surrendering and letting go.

Which can be extremely terrifying, so yes, fear feels like the driving force behind this.

With regards to faith - you know what? I feel I even have to give up on that. Its like the universe is saying to me: Follow your heart, give your absolute unconditional love to the world, even if it ends up in the most terrible scenario you could imagine. Just give your heart without wanting anything in return, cause in the end, that's all that matters.
I tell you, sometimes I wonder

As far as giving up control goes, like I say, at the moment it feels like all I can do is watch how I try to control my experience, and resist life. I hear what you're saying about faith, but doesn't following your heart require a little faith as well?