Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-09-2015, 08:10 PM
Ascender

Now what?

Hello! The night before last I had a series of projection experiences followed by lucid dreams which has never happened to me before. I've been in RTZ and had some small projections, but this was the first time I was really able to leave my body and attempt to explore. One of the projections, I was still in my room just leaving my body and I noticed a few beings in the room with me, and a door that isn't there in physical. I'm not totally comfortable with spirit yet because I don't know who to trust, and my guides haven't shown themselves to me yet so I don't really know what to do. I just ask for protection and then get scared and usually snap back into my body. So, my first question is, how do you know who to trust and how do you talk to them? Just like you would with a person in physical?

Secondly, I tried to leave my room but my body felt really heavy and I tried to fly out but my ceiling felt hard still. Is this because I haven't learned to raise my vibration enough to actually travel? How do you go to other places? Just with intent? In the two projections that followed that first one, I was able to leave the room but I don't know how I did it and I didn't fly out of my room or anything. I'm having trouble finding more information on this as I'm guessing it's subjective to the person viewing.

I would love to hear your thoughts/tips or experiences! This seems to be something that is getting stronger for me so I would love to know what to do next time it happens.

Thank you!
A
Old 16-09-2015, 10:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitc
how do you know who to trust and how do you talk to them? Just like you would with a person in physical?

I tried to leave my room but my body felt really heavy and I tried to fly out but my ceiling felt hard still. Is this because I haven't learned to raise my vibration enough to actually travel? How do you go to other places? Just with intent?
A
It is like people here, you trust people and some you do not. You talk to people just like you talk to people here in the physical.

It is not because you have not raised your vibration. Problems can happen in the astral and you can fix it but you must believe you can do it otherwise it usually will not work. Next time, say, I feel light so I can easily fly and it usually works.

I used to be able to go to other places by saying I am going to that place but it does not work now. Perhaps it is because I think I cannot do it. I am working to fix the problem. I have gone to other places and seeing people by using intent.
Old 17-09-2015, 07:50 PM
Ascender

Thank you so much for your reply. This is really helpful! I think my fear of it is part of my problem. I'm really open to it but at the same time it's something completely new to me so I guess baby steps are best! Thanks again for your thoughts :)
Old 02-10-2015, 02:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Don't be scared. You are absolutely immortal. Nothing can harm you. Create glowing light to dispel negatives or shoot them with lightning!
Old 02-10-2015, 03:14 PM
Ascender

I love this! Thank you for these thoughts!