Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 11-02-2014, 07:56 PM
sonfromnamek

I had missing time as a child and always been unique.

So growing up in 8th grade my friend and family went on a trip to Europe. I am Croatian, but anyway while we were in Paris one night. I remember going to bed in my hotel room with my friend. I remember nothing after falling asleep except waking up in the elevator standing up with my heart pounding. I was very scared and frightened as to why I don't know or remember how i got there. I was locked out of my room since my roommate fell asleep. Anyway i was able to sleep in another persons room who attended the trip. Even before that night I was a child and witnessed lights in my backyard bright green lights that lit the whole backyard into the kitchen at night when everyone else was asleep. It scared me and to this day almost tear up when i hear about extraterrestrials ufos. I am not scared per say anymore and im posting this here because i believe i am some sort of message to spread. I am vegetarian and believe i may be a lightworker. Can anyone tell me more about this subject to help me understand the beings of light.
Old 12-02-2014, 06:55 AM
Deactivated Account
You have a beautiful energy, you feel deep whatever is around you, and you are also very compassionate, but try to keep grounded and not get too carried away in your compassion, learn this and you will be fine, you will be a great favour to everyone you meet and also yourself.
Old 12-02-2014, 03:38 PM
sonfromnamek

Wow thank you so much I will take your word as deep life advice for myself that made my morning
Old 15-02-2014, 05:03 AM
VisionQuest

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonfromnamek
So growing up in 8th grade my friend and family went on a trip to Europe. I am Croatian, but anyway while we were in Paris one night. I remember going to bed in my hotel room with my friend. I remember nothing after falling asleep except waking up in the elevator standing up with my heart pounding. I was very scared and frightened as to why I don't know or remember how i got there. I was locked out of my room since my roommate fell asleep. Anyway i was able to sleep in another persons room who attended the trip. Even before that night I was a child and witnessed lights in my backyard bright green lights that lit the whole backyard into the kitchen at night when everyone else was asleep. It scared me and to this day almost tear up when i hear about extraterrestrials ufos. I am not scared per say anymore and im posting this here because i believe i am some sort of message to spread. I am vegetarian and believe i may be a lightworker. Can anyone tell me more about this subject to help me understand the beings of light.

Beings of Light are not PHYSICAL ETs , most are Angels/Messengers , and some are not quite yet Angels but are Higher Energy Beings mostly appearing invisible or of Light. They are of Astral or Casual realms , first manifestation out of the Absolute Infinite Source is the CASUAL Plane ..... much more like Sacred Geometry , then the Astral ..... appearing Physical but not PHYSICAL is nature, more Energy Doubles of all in the physical. Finally , the decent in matter, the material visible universe.

Your missing time moments are no more than this : At night your Consciousness enters the Astral double and the experiences of Green Light were from the Astral realms. Your body can move of its own accord, or be borrowed for a moment by another entity. Mostly of no concern, but if drugged sufficiently , another entity can take charge of your body if your Astral leaves it ....... this is why and how some crimes are committed with absolutely NO MEMORY ...... the prescription drug AMBIEN has caused people to SLEEP DRIVE and Lord knows what else.

So what does this all mean?

Well, your 3rd eye is partially open , thus your Pineal Gland is not fully dormant like most are. It gives you a certain added potential in AWAKENING to your Inner Divine Light, your connection to the Super-Consciousness or Supreme Source, the Creator, the Absolute. What will you do with it? Unknown , it is a potential you must decide to ignite or ignore.

Suggested study:
'Autobiography of a Yogi" Yogananda
A Course In Miracles by Foundation for Inner Freedom (If you seriously wish to proceed after reading Yoganandas work. )

It is more difficult at first to choose this way. But it is easier in the middle and in the end overall , than unaware consciousness. Yet, the choice is ever yours. If you choose to proceed , let no one stand in your way! It is better not to start at all, then to begin and not finish! So as it says in the Gospel of Thomas: "Seek and You will FIND, but KEEP seeking UNTIL You Find!!" And as Edgar Cayce said "The Lord Abhorreth The Quitter!"

So if you pause or stop ..... as may well happen , PICK it up again as quick as you can!
Old 31-03-2014, 05:45 AM
Seeker
I believe you are an experiencer of something extraordinary