Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 13-01-2013, 11:17 AM
Kiyah

havent had a meditation like this before

in my meditation this week I was walking along the sand with footprints next to me as we walked. i could see a hill with alot of people walking up it a dark haired boy who looked about 17 was on a horse travelling up on a horse. at the top of the hill was a hut, the horse stopped for food and the boy slid down his neck and walked into the hut.
Although the was crowds of people walking into the hut, when i went in there was only three people inside. when i arrived a man greeted me who i knew was very important like he was my boss, he gave me a pentagram, spoke in riddles and he congratulated me on the spirtual work ive done so far and put a silver cloke round me. i saw light and felt warmth from the glow besides me, there was a little girl sat on a step who was sad because she had to feed oats to her horse. she didnt want to because the horse was allergic to them and so was she. also a little boy appeared who looked about three and was in what it looked like was his grandfather's cowboy hat.
then they all disapeared and my family who have past over all appeared. we were all sat in the living room round a fire just talking my grandad held my hand felt soft and warm can anyone explain this meditation to me ?
Old 13-01-2013, 12:18 PM
Patricius

Symbolical issues, just your individualisation process. As i understand you meditated and had a vision of it, right?

I can sense you are very excited about it, as your are making slow but significant progess. Wish you patience on your further way! :)
Old 13-01-2013, 04:34 PM
Kiyah

hi thanks for reading and replying you are right about my spirtual path it has been going at a pace that is right for me so i can stop and reflect as i go but what do u mean about symbolical issues? :)
Old 13-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Ciqala

Do you not believe that these were spirit guides and this place you went to was real? I don't see what there is to explain.
Old 13-01-2013, 11:30 PM
Patricius

symbolical issues. ok! so in jungian pubulicty it has been stated as a rediscoverisation of the symbiotical function a symbol is; as an appearnce of the collective unconcious and/or higher self. Its like a key = keyhole system. For example you had those variety and plenty of stuff you saw during your ''operation'' in the experimen -all-(i)(A)um (meditation on body mind spirit) and activaded or stimulated somekind of a thought-co-creator. Every aspect of God (got) is in you!. Harmony and Chaos. Greek Greets ;)

For me, your nickname was like a symbolical- key -sentence in my mental room. Ki-yah. Like i heard a resonance... Who(Ki) am I (yah). Your are a aspect of God as a whole part of The WHOLE! Eat the light and Be the light!. I wish you fruity ''agroculture'' :)
Old 14-01-2013, 12:14 PM
Kiyah

thankyou for reply answer to ciqala sorry i wasent clear ive only been on this forum for about a wk yes of course i knew they were spirit guides i go to a development group every wk for about 2 years i do angel cards mediumship reiki but normally i get messages for others not me this was a bit different because it was for me and a special experience i am very interested in other peoples veiws of what you would take from that meditation :)
Old 14-01-2013, 12:29 PM
Kiyah

patricius thankyou for your reply you are right being confident thinking positive is the way forward :)
Old 14-01-2013, 10:14 PM
Patricius

You are welcome. In case of further questions marks, just pm me and we find a solution :)
Old 15-01-2013, 12:07 AM
mom

What strikes ms the most is the oats an allergies. Is that any significance to you? I am just wondering why that would be present if it was about you and your guides and your progression. The girl was sad about allergies...is the girl a part of you and are you have medical issues that could be due to a food allergy, that may be hindering progression of sorts? Just something to think about. I have a daughter with medical issues so a lot of times I am looking I to those things relating to her, such as what foods are currently bothering her. Might be why that caught my eye.
Old 26-01-2013, 08:14 PM
Kiyah

thankyou x