Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-09-2017, 06:37 PM
Seeker

dream became reality

hi :)
i had a dream about an old friend who had been with me since childhood and we didnt kept in touch for six years now. (i didnt even thought about him all this time).

I dreamed that I had a huge, beautiful house with a big pool and my friend and I went into the house together and he was carried a suitcase.
I awoke up with euphoria and total happiness, and i never felt like this before.
I decided to message him to tell him about the dream that i had, and he says that he left the country before 3 years, and that he coming to visit here i a week!!!
and the cool part is thathe said that it is the first time that he is coming back to visit since he left the country.

is this dream was a prophetic dream?
or do you think it is just by chance?
i feel that it is something bigger than a reguler dream... and i would like if you will share with me your opinion :)
Old 12-09-2017, 08:03 AM
Master
prescient = having or showing knowledge of events before they take place

this dream was clearly displaying foreknowledge.
Old 13-09-2017, 10:49 PM
Master
yes dreams can be real iv ad dream it becum real try 2 tell peple its lk no
i had 1 dream coz ths stiks in my hed in off it duz i justgt a pass prt had a dream i wz on a cruse shp i did
2 wks latr it hapend fr real it did
but in dream my dad wz in int he wz he wz on cruse shp all ovr it casiono o stirs he wz
it wz 1 of my dreams it did be cum real aprt frm my dad not cumin bac only in dream4
did i win i t casiono fpr real no did i win in dream no
but it stiks i my hed ths 1
sorry if im sayin wong thngs

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-09-2017, 11:27 PM
Gracey

souls communicate with each other while they sleep. enjoy the time with your friend. i trust it will be funtastic!