Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-05-2024, 03:47 PM
Newbie ;)

I have dreams about the afterlife...

I was born on Friday the 13th, and I think that being transgender, autistic, bullied, no friends, vegetarian, strict parents, daddy/mommy issues and in care is all connected to that. So is the dreams. I've had weird dreams all of my life, such as dreams from age 3 of tiny yellow arms oozing out of air vents in a car, dreams at age 4 of being in the backseat of a car moving without a driver and in front of me was a robot designed to play music,
dreams at age 7 of a kid's toy supposed
to aid drawing and other creative activities but was in fact evil and wanted to eat me alive and cause me to shrink and walk around tubes in a hollow brightly coloured tiny ball for eternity, dreams at age 7 of my cousin giving me two presents and then leaving the house to go for a walk rendering me unchaperoned and I eventually opened one of them and teleported to my aunt's house (where I temporarily moved to at age 5 after my father died) and a robot came out of the box holding my wrists tightly and
I could not let go and it was dragging me into the black void, and dreams at age 8 of a group of humanoid puppies travelling to the bottom of the ocean in a submarine but getting trapped there for eternity (I find it creepy how this was some time in 2014, so it may have coincided with the MH370 missing plane).

When I was a child I had weird dreams once in a blue moon, by age 14 or 15 a few times a month, by age 17 three to five times a week, but at age 18 pretty much every night (and I wake up 4-8 times throughout the night and go back to sleep, and need around 10 hours as contrasted with the usual 8 that most people necessitate).
I remember believing in Roman Catholicism until age 12 or 13, when I started to become nihilistic (perhaps due to depression), but I think I have became a lot more religious since the nightmares have increased.
Since the age of 15 (the age in which I started smoking cigarettes, and developed an interest in true crime) I have been getting dreams telling me that the afterlife does indeed exist and that it is an eternal black void full of torture.
I think that Heaven and Hell do exist, although they are nothing like how they are portrayed in films, books, art, religious texts, etc.
I think that they are physical three-dimensional realms with distinctive aesthetics although I think the former is a magnolia-coloured robot world with simple bright colours and many lines and holes, and the latter is a colourless black void where sinners are tortured for eternity (or maybe I could be wrong, maybe Heaven and Hell have no dimensions or more than three dimensions, I don't know yet). I get dreams telling me that if I do certain actions I will go to the black void after death. These actions include: taking drugs recreationally (including nicotine and caffeine), dying your hair or getting tattoos and piercings or applying fake tan (because it is a manifestation of vanity), being LGBTQ+ (because it is tampering with the way god wants everyone to be. I disagree with that and I support gay and transgender rights but I fear I will suffer an unpleasant afterlife by believing that), being a goth, being neurodivergent, eating meat (I decided to become a vegetarian), and more.

I also get insights about what happens in the afterlife, such as how certain sinners get "fuziformized", they lie in what appears to be a tanning bed which slams two large pillars onto their physical form (excluding the head) and the flesh, muscles, bones and organs all melt and disintegrate and blend into the material and all that is left is nerve endings exposed to extremely high temperatures for eternity, and that anyone in the black void who tries to "rescue" a fuziformized person so to speak will inevitably get fuziformized themselves.
I try to seek support from trusted people in educational environments, etc. One of the members of staff at college I really like and when I spoken to her about my anxiety about the afterlife she told me that I will probably have a rather pleasant afterlife because I am a nice person and that only very nasty people go somewhere bad. However last night I had a dream about her, if she approached me and stared right at me and I imagined within the dream that evil humanoid robot thing I've been encountering in nightmares since the age of 10, suggesting that this woman I admire and speak to in real life is in fact work of the devil and will go to the black void when she dies. Something similar happened with another person I spoken to at the kid's home.

She is Chinese and believes in reincarnation and told me that she believes in reincarnation because it's comforting for her, and then I started having creepy dreams involving her such as her driving me into the ocean and then dying.
I have more to elaborate on, but I am running out of time. Why do I have these dreams? How come I remember having such weird disturbing dreams even before anything traumatic happened (e.g. father dying at age 5, which wasn't that traumatic in the first place considering I was too young to develop a bond with him)? Does anyone else have similar dreams?
Old 06-05-2024, 04:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by militaryrodent954
evil humanoid robot thing I've been encountering in nightmares since the age of 10
I had that same recurring dream as a boy of 6-7. Running along an endless hallway lined with double doors that slammed shut behind me as I ran past them while trying to escape the robot that was relentlessly following behind.

That's you that you're encountering. The dream. That's what dreams are, they're projections of our self. And whatever you've heard about the afterlife, especially if it's dark and negative, is all wrong. Lots of great books out there that describe the true spiritual reality. Cheers.

~Baile

Last edited by Baile : 06-05-2024 at 04:49 PM.
Old 06-05-2024, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
... And whatever you've heard about the afterlife, especially if it's dark and negative, is all wrong.
Lots of great books out there that describe the true spiritual reality. Cheers.
Thank you for saying that, Baile.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-05-2024, 04:59 PM
Newbie ;)

What does the robot look like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I had that same recurring dream as a boy of 6-7. Running along an endless hallway lined with double doors that slammed shut behind me as I ran past them while trying to escape the robot that was relentlessly following behind.
Inform me about what it looked like.
When I was aged 7 years I began having dreams about a tall thin golden male robot with six long skinny identical cylinders for torso, limbs and head, the head with a tiny simple face consisting of a moustache and two dots for eyes, although I encountered it less in dreams as I got older. Initially it was evil (e.g. when it tried to drag me into the black void), but eventually it appeared to be more benevolent.

Since the age of 10 I have been having recurring nightmares of a much more sinister figure which I call "Robot Queen Elizabeth II". It is the same height as me - when I was 10 it was 5 foot tall, and at age 18 it appears to be 5'7''.
It has a white and grey mechanical robotic torso and limbs with a large soggy grey decomposed human head with big black holes for eyes, mouth and nose, dark grey curly hair, and a crown. It is always evil, no matter what. It is indestructible and immortal and has the ability to shapeshift, teleport, become invisible, or change size.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 06-05-2024 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 06-05-2024, 05:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by militaryrodent954
It is the same height as me, It is always evil, no matter what. It is indestructible and immortal, has the ability to shapeshift, teleport, become invisible, or change size.
That's you. That's you this lifetime, and in other lifetimes. Every incarnation you shape shift, change size, become invisible (soul). And you are immortal -- your soul is eternal.

And you have the capacity to create evil. Every soul has that capacity, and every soul lives a life that includes evil thoughts, words, and deeds. Evil as in activities that run counter to love, which is the true reason and purpose of existence. We are here to learn about love, understand love, and to live as beings of love and light.

One of the spiritual events we all undergo as souls during incarnation, is that we must face our shadow self. This is who you are describing. You're right on schedule, it happens as we enter our ego adulthood around the age of 21. Believe me as someone who has gone through it and still is, it's a challenge and you will face adversity. But the hope is in the knowledge that the Universe is entirely benevolent. These fears, this darkness you describe, is you. It is your fear and your projection. That's what you're here to learn and overcome.

A mighty life joust awaits you, Sir Rodent!