Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 03-04-2011, 07:40 PM
ZeroPointField

I'm having a bit of a hard time understanding this situation. I'm not at all saying that I don't believe it's possible that it's happening exactly as you say, but I wonder if possibly there isn't something else going on.

I have two ideas of what might be going on if it ends up not being quite what you think.

First, I think that you are both dealing with some mental illness. This is not a judgment and you said it yourself in so many words, with bipolar, anxiety, stress, etc. and describing her as you did makes it pretty clear that she has some issues too. My point is that even people without obvious or conscious telepathic/telekinetic abilities can affect each other strongly and in profound ways for years after ending any type of relationship through cords/energetic attachment/quantum entanglement or whatever you want to call it. If you add in psychic abilities to two people who had/have a strong connection, you could be in for a mess. My point with the mental illness, psychic abilities, and strong connection is that she may not be doing any of this on purpose at all. Maybe she has thoughts or feelings toward you on a deep unconscious level, or maybe just below the surface but still not conscious of it, and these thoughts and feelings combined with her abilities and your receptiveness and the connection between you two makes strange things happen. But she may not be at all aware of what she's doing.

The other possibility is that in one way or another, this is self-created. Now by this I do not especially mean you are "just imagining it", although that could be a possibility too(again, no judgement, but if you have admitted mental illness in several areas already, it's at least possible there could be more than you're aware of).

It could be that you are self-creating it as in you have created some type of thought-form or astral entity or, by whatever type of energy/metaphysics you believe in, you have manifested some actual real energetic form which may be only going on how you consciously or unconsciously program it, or it may even have a semi-sentient "life" of its own after being fed with your energies for so long. There are some interesting ideas in theosophy that you might look into to describe this better than I can.

However, whether it's consciously caused by her, unconsciously caused by her, or created by you in one way or another, I agree with the posts that essentially say "healing starts at home". I believe strongly you can change almost anything in your reality by changing something about/within yourself, and I think that's where you should work on this problem from.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:53 PM
ZeroPointField

Ok, I just realized that when I replied I thought there was only one page to this thread and I see now there are two. My apologies if someone else said similar things on another page.

I also want to say that I was reminded of a situation that I heard about from someone I know with some pretty great credentials who has studied psychic phenomena rigourously for a long time. He told me about a situation where a woman was essentially being astrally molested like someone else mentioned. A living man was purposely leaving his body and going to this woman and "doing things to her". I have also done pretty in-depth reading on psychic attacks, "dark arts", "black magicians", mind control, etc. Contrary to much of the popular new age literature, I DO believe these things are possible as actual external occurrences, but I think they are very rare. I think it is more likely one of the things mentioned by myself or others above.

I mentioned the Occam's Razor idea in another post recently, and this is a good one to point out here. If you hear hoofbeats, think horses not zebras.
If you are insistent with yourself about this coming from an outside source(without having much or any evidence to prove that), you might want to take a long look at that belief itself and why you might so strongly want to automatically believe the much more rare possibility than the more likely ones.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:33 AM
unus supra

you must sever the emotional connection.

thats what keeps it alive. your emotions elicit a reaction and your reaction
keeps it going. like gas in the car.