Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 03-06-2014, 01:36 AM
elisi

first of all, congratulations.

second of all, i have to state my opinion and i hope i don't offend anyone-that is not my intent. when you get to know me you will find tht i'm a pretty blunt person and sometimes that's perceived as rudeness.

the definition of an indigo child is someone being born recently that has special, unusual or supernatural traits.

i do believe some being born now are coming in to help facilitate the earth changes.

but i'd be careful of labels. people with the above traits have been coming in for eons.

i suspect the only difference is the recent ones will more strongly feel a sense of purpose for their lives.
Old 03-06-2014, 01:19 PM
Experiencer

I have found my daughter to be very expressive, and sensitive to negativity. She tells me things without saying them. She gets more frustrated with daddy because he doesn't pick up on those things.
Old 11-07-2014, 06:23 AM
sonfromnamek

they are being born i can attest
Old 11-07-2014, 07:42 PM
Master

Indigos are most certainly being born now. It's the older colors that are dwindling.
Old 11-07-2014, 08:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberrilee
Hi everyone,
My name is Kimberley and I'm new to this board so hello :)
Basically, I am just over 11weeks pregnant with my first baby and I went for a Reiki treatment the other day, and my therapist told me I was carrying an Indigo child (for the record, I never told her I was pregnant! She felt that by herself). She kept referring to my baby as a 'she' although we haven't found out (and don't intend to) the gender of our baby, and told me 'her' energy was extremely strong; so strong it took her a while to reach mine.

I'm posting because I'm curious as to what I should be expecting now that I know I have an Indigo baby growing inside me, and wanted to know if anyone else had been warned before they have birth that they were carrying an Indigo? I do reiki myself and am very in touch with people's energy so it was strange that it took someone else to tell me this about my own child, and that I couldn't pick up on it myself.

Any thoughts/advice/experiences I would love to hear!
Kxx

Well.. I'm an indigo. My mother always knew there was something different about me although she didn't know what exactly. It was only when I found out about indigos earlier this year she confirmed that the characteristics listed were exactly what she felt about me from the moment she was pregnant.

No one warned my mother.. but IF your child really is an indigo (they are rare, in reality), they will be the greatest blessing to your life. Most likely they've incarnated to help you with something in your life path. You will probably have a very strong bond with them, having spent previous lives together. As they grow they will also become aware to abilities they have and share that with you.. indigo's LOVE sharing! With people they trust or like minded kin anyway. They will astound you with their perception of things and their insights and they will show you through example how to be yourself. When they go through an awakening it will kick start something inside you too. They will be playful but stubborn probably.. very withdrawn and isolated, they will have a short temper, although they may not show that to you if you have a strong bond. They may be brash at times.. but their utmost goal in life will be the search, preservation, and teaching of Truth.

Most likely they will also do many things that leave you scratching your head like 'hmm??'.. they can be pretty bizarre and come across as abnormal or weird. A lot of indigos will also tend to go through some sort of trauma too (sad to say) in their childhood.. this is because they easily take on others negative energies and they incarnate purposely with this in mind, to 'cut the generational line'. All previous familial karma will eventually be destroyed because of this, giving everyone around them the chance for a new start. They will care a lot about issues in the world and find a lot of things most take for granted as unnatural. They long for a simple life.. but at the same time have a drive to do something great. They can be overly dreamy at times.. but also simultaneously realistic. It's like they're always in two worlds at the same time. The spiritual and the physical.. never quite settling in either. This can cause feelings of frustration and indigo's are likely to get very depressed as they resolve past karma inside themselves too. It may seem like they are going through a perpetual dark night of the soul. They are VERY strong individuals though and have the strength of a thousand lions. They will also follow their intuition like it's the only thing that matters.

This description comes from me being an indigo myself, as well as having met four other indigo soulmates to date. They are rare birds though.. probably only 1-2% of the population (although indigos naturally draw other indigos in). I think maybe when others say that every child born these days is an indigo they are talking about younger souls from more aware planets. When I refer to indigo though I am referring to old souls either from earth or from other planets with the indigo chakra (third eye) being most active of all chakras. These are rare.

I think you will be fine. An indigo is a great gift.. most will not see it but you may be the only person your child needs to cherish it

Congrats, btw!
Old 15-07-2014, 05:19 AM
RNbyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric_Dreams
Hiya and congrats on your pregnancy. I am an indigo myself. But my children are much more than that...my advice is practice telepathy as my eldest refused to speak(though she could) until she started school...she would have screaming fits and just stare at me like I wasn't listening to her...I finally got over the frustration and learned to clear my mind when she was like that and to my amazement knew exavtly what she wanted and she would calm down...
With my children, I let them lead the way, they teach me more than I teach them...they need freedom to be who they are⭐❤⭐

Interesting. My children all have special abilities, as do I, but they have less worldly bias in them. My second child chose not to talk until he was beyond 3 (though he started at 9 months and abruptly stopped). He would just scream until I could figure out what he wanted. My oldest who, was 4-7 at the time, always knew what he wanted. It amazed me. I never thought to attribute it to this, but it makes so much sense!

Thanks for sharing.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Congratulations!
Most children born today are NewAge children, but Indigos aren't really being born anymore. Like was said by Jane, we've had Crystal children and now mostly Rainbow children. You can tell if you look into baby's eyes they really see and really look at you, even when they're just a few days old.

My nephews are like this! They just look at you like they're looking into your soul. The 4 year-old told his mother that he used to be a mountaineer and he lived on the side of a mountain.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:26 PM
Guide
Old 14-09-2014, 09:31 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Well.. I'm an indigo. My mother always knew there was something different about me although she didn't know what exactly. It was only when I found out about indigos earlier this year she confirmed that the characteristics listed were exactly what she felt about me from the moment she was pregnant.

No one warned my mother.. but IF your child really is an indigo (they are rare, in reality), they will be the greatest blessing to your life. Most likely they've incarnated to help you with something in your life path. You will probably have a very strong bond with them, having spent previous lives together. As they grow they will also become aware to abilities they have and share that with you.. indigo's LOVE sharing! With people they trust or like minded kin anyway. They will astound you with their perception of things and their insights and they will show you through example how to be yourself. When they go through an awakening it will kick start something inside you too. They will be playful but stubborn probably.. very withdrawn and isolated, they will have a short temper, although they may not show that to you if you have a strong bond. They may be brash at times.. but their utmost goal in life will be the search, preservation, and teaching of Truth.

Most likely they will also do many things that leave you scratching your head like 'hmm??'.. they can be pretty bizarre and come across as abnormal or weird. A lot of indigos will also tend to go through some sort of trauma too (sad to say) in their childhood.. this is because they easily take on others negative energies and they incarnate purposely with this in mind, to 'cut the generational line'. All previous familial karma will eventually be destroyed because of this, giving everyone around them the chance for a new start. They will care a lot about issues in the world and find a lot of things most take for granted as unnatural. They long for a simple life.. but at the same time have a drive to do something great. They can be overly dreamy at times.. but also simultaneously realistic. It's like they're always in two worlds at the same time. The spiritual and the physical.. never quite settling in either. This can cause feelings of frustration and indigo's are likely to get very depressed as they resolve past karma inside themselves too. It may seem like they are going through a perpetual dark night of the soul. They are VERY strong individuals though and have the strength of a thousand lions. They will also follow their intuition like it's the only thing that matters.

This description comes from me being an indigo myself, as well as having met four other indigo soulmates to date. They are rare birds though.. probably only 1-2% of the population (although indigos naturally draw other indigos in). I think maybe when others say that every child born these days is an indigo they are talking about younger souls from more aware planets. When I refer to indigo though I am referring to old souls either from earth or from other planets with the indigo chakra (third eye) being most active of all chakras. These are rare.

I think you will be fine. An indigo is a great gift.. most will not see it but you may be the only person your child needs to cherish it

Congrats, btw!

You just described me to a tee How odd! I'm not entirely sure what the indigo/crystal/star/rainbow thing is about, because it's new terminology to me since visiting these forums, but nice to see there are similar people types and personalities. Maybe I'm not as weird as I first thought! Haha. My behaviour was passed off as autistic-like as a child, although if I'm autistic it's quite a high functioning variety - Asperger's like

Congratulations OP, I hope you are doing well!