Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 26-08-2018, 07:44 AM
Master
Train on a sinkhole, playing with children and Halle Berry dream

Dreamt I was on a train and a giant sink hole appeared. I managed to get out and away safely. Another part I was on the phone for work and this woman was starting on me being rude, saying horrible names like unhelpful and just commenting on how I was speaking, I was taking what she said as I didn't want to get in trouble but then I said to her she's being rude and I'm hanging up. I was in a home within a shopping centre. My friend Millie was there and some kids. I was playing with them, we had electric cars and were driving them around. There were some of Matts brother in laws there one called Scott who said I was good at playing with the children. One part I was playing swords with one of the kids with sticks. I was hanging down to the next level and there was a black Labrador dog with kids on a ledge and I was stroking him. Then I was in a room with Halle Berry we was talking and painting our nails. I licked her leg then she done the same back to me and we was laughing. We had a playful vibe between us and she said we could meet up again. Then Millie and I were walking out of the shopping centre together to spend the day together.
Old 26-08-2018, 01:51 PM
Guide

Hi Ladyrose, I'm not sure how to interpret all that took place in your dream, but I'll give my perspective on a couple of parts.

The train portion of your dream strikes me as being 'on track' but with unstable foundations, or that you've been fulfilling a role that has being pulling you down in some way. The sinkhole can appear spontaneously - one minute the path seems solid and good, and then it pulls you into uncertainity or the unknown. In any case, you're more than capable of overcoming challenges and returning to your surface, even if you ever feel as though something may be too overwhelming for you to handle. The thing about trains is that they're also shared methods of transport, so a sinkhole could represent somebody else's problems that you may feel pulled into. Since trains are in organised carriages, there's also the possibility that some some sort of structure, plan or method of doing things feels like it has or is going to sink.

So, you move on to a work based phone call. It seems to be about communication (perhaps at work). Phones are of course communication. The person on the phone make remarks about how you were communicating. Perhaps there's a lack of communication somewhere or you feel as though you can't voice a particular opinion or are not being heard in the way you intend. If by any chance this is something that makes sense to you, it could tie back into the train and the sinkhole. In the end, enough was enough.

Since dreams tend to represent parts of ourselves, the above might not reflect communication between different parts of yourself. There might be things you're working on or need to work on that you're having some challenges with. If you're ever hard on yourself, that could be it, resulting in you hanging or giving up or trying to reason with yourself.

I'd say the home in the shopping centre is you trying to find or develop a new part of your identity or self, while the electric cars might suggest that kids empower you and help you to navigate life in a healthier way.

I'm not sure about Halle Berry as I know very little about her. Hopefully somebody else can shed some light. :)
Old 26-08-2018, 03:00 PM
Master
Hey Sunset Dragon,

Thank you, that makes sense, I feel like I'm going along in my life and lately my partner hasn't been looking after himself and going downhill until yesterday he realised he can't keep doing that. And also at work, I've been trying so hard but I feel that they always have something to complain about me even though I do generally do well. So in both situations I feel like it pulls out underneath me like a sinkhole so that makes sense!

I am trying to develop a new part of me, to be more successful but in a deep inner way, to feel happy with who I am and enjoy life etc and then the rest fall into place because it's coming from a healthy space inside me. I do love children, my niece in particular brings me so much joy but I love all children. They remind me of innocence and to play more and take life for what it is in the moment.

Haha yeah it was strange to dream of her lol I saw her name meant rock so maybe the focus on legs could reference to standing on my own feet/legs, being my own rock maybe.

Thank you for your perspective it's very helpful :)
Old 26-08-2018, 10:14 PM
Guide

It sounds like the rock/legs interpretation could could be spot on for you. :)

It also sounds like you're on a journey of self-discovery and growth. It's unfortunate that your co-workers treat you unfairly, though I'm glad you're not losing sight of your hard work. From a place of compassion, you'll probably see that your co-workers are suffering in some shape or form. People tend to belittle others to try to make up for what they lack (usually self-love because they're burdened with insecurities). Do your best, but also listen to your needs in case the time comes for a new path. I think beginning any journey in life begins with clarity, which sometimes comes from suffering, and perhaps your partner is taking that step now is his life. Dreams can be quite telling. :)

All the best, LadyRose.
Old 26-08-2018, 10:18 PM
Master
me u got a thng abot traness in dreams

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔