Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-08-2018, 05:29 PM
Guide

Grave

I dreamt I was stood in a queue waiting to be served but I didn't really want anything. I chose chewing gum on the last minute so as not to hold up the queue behind me and had to be told where it was as I couldn't see it on the shelves. My daughter was with me and I could feel her getting impatient. I took my debit card out of my purse to pay but my card was in two right angled pieces.

Then I was in the queue again in another place and the man serving was over 7ft tall. The man in front of me being served was laughing with him about how small he was in comparison and when I came to be served, I had to put two canisters down on the floor that I was holding. They were the size of 2 litre coke bottles. Then I took my debit card out again and it was still in two right angled pieces but this time there was nothing on the cards, they were plain. There was a small piece of the debit card in my purse that was what I needed to use but there were lots of pieces of small plain paper everywhere. I took some out that were mixed with the bit of debit card I needed to pay with and dropped them on the floor.

I was picking them all up and my daughter was saying 'oh my god, what are you doing' very impatiently. I ignored her and just when I picked up the bit I needed I dropped it again but this time it went into a large, wide hole by the left of me. It was all white and looked like it was made of snow. I jumped into it and picked up the piece I'd dropped. As I stood I thought 'I'm in a grave' and 'this isn't as big as I thought a grave would be' (it seemed bigger before I jumped in) and shouted up to my daughter who was leaning over the edge, this is a bit snug, I don't know if I'll be able to get back up and I was trying to lift my arms up so I could put them on either side and pull myself out. That was when I realised it was also a little deeper than it had looked from above too. I was about to lift myself up when I woke up. On waking I saw an image of a black candle that I was pushing into some material/pocket and it was in two pieces.

I don't know whether I dreamed this because I'd seen the white rabbit twice whilst out with my dog and its been on my mind or if its a message that my true self is trying to show me. Why in the dream would I think I'd jumped into a grave?
Old 25-08-2018, 02:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
I dreamt I was stood in a queue waiting to be served but I didn't really want anything. I chose chewing gum on the last minute so as not to hold up the queue behind me and had to be told where it was as I couldn't see it on the shelves. My daughter was with me and I could feel her getting impatient. I took my debit card out of my purse to pay but my card was in two right angled pieces.

Then I was in the queue again in another place and the man serving was over 7ft tall. The man in front of me being served was laughing with him about how small he was in comparison and when I came to be served, I had to put two canisters down on the floor that I was holding. They were the size of 2 litre coke bottles. Then I took my debit card out again and it was still in two right angled pieces but this time there was nothing on the cards, they were plain. There was a small piece of the debit card in my purse that was what I needed to use but there were lots of pieces of small plain paper everywhere. I took some out that were mixed with the bit of debit card I needed to pay with and dropped them on the floor.

I was picking them all up and my daughter was saying 'oh my god, what are you doing' very impatiently. I ignored her and just when I picked up the bit I needed I dropped it again but this time it went into a large, wide hole by the left of me. It was all white and looked like it was made of snow. I jumped into it and picked up the piece I'd dropped. As I stood I thought 'I'm in a grave' and 'this isn't as big as I thought a grave would be' (it seemed bigger before I jumped in) and shouted up to my daughter who was leaning over the edge, this is a bit snug, I don't know if I'll be able to get back up and I was trying to lift my arms up so I could put them on either side and pull myself out. That was when I realised it was also a little deeper than it had looked from above too. I was about to lift myself up when I woke up. On waking I saw an image of a black candle that I was pushing into some material/pocket and it was in two pieces.

I don't know whether I dreamed this because I'd seen the white rabbit twice whilst out with my dog and its been on my mind or if its a message that my true self is trying to show me. Why in the dream would I think I'd jumped into a grave?

so there were a bunch of papers everywhere but they were all plain, except for the one you needed to pay for the something you weren't excited about having but only chose because you happened to be in a queue. Then you kept dropping it, and finally it fell into a hole that seemed both like snow and a grave.

FWIW both snow (wet, cold) and graves (high pressure) can be used to help learn about the world within... whereas much of the stuff you see around you doesn't help much at all for that. lol.
Old 25-08-2018, 04:35 PM
Experiencer

I think this dream refers to patience/impatience. You are advised to be patient (stand in the queue) and process a situation (buy chewing gum) rather than going to pieces over it or you might find yourself with a serious (grave) problem. Although the problem is not as big as you thought it is deeper than you thought. You do however manage to lift yourself up by using your arms which might point to the pain in your arms that you have mentioned here a few times?

I also noticed the phrase "there's nothing on the cards", meaning something is unlikely. Did you ask a question before going to sleep?
Old 26-08-2018, 02:25 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
so there were a bunch of papers everywhere but they were all plain, except for the one you needed to pay for the something you weren't excited about having but only chose because you happened to be in a queue. Then you kept dropping it, and finally it fell into a hole that seemed both like snow and a grave.

FWIW both snow (wet, cold) and graves (high pressure) can be used to help learn about the world within... whereas much of the stuff you see around you doesn't help much at all for that. lol.

Not sure I understand, how does 'wet', 'cold' and 'high pressure' be used to learn about what's within? How do you get 'high pressure' in reference to 'grave' lol am I being thick?
Old 26-08-2018, 03:09 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
I think this dream refers to patience/impatience. You are advised to be patient (stand in the queue) and process a situation (buy chewing gum) rather than going to pieces over it or you might find yourself with a serious (grave) problem. Although the problem is not as big as you thought it is deeper than you thought. You do however manage to lift yourself up by using your arms which might point to the pain in your arms that you have mentioned here a few times?

I also noticed the phrase "there's nothing on the cards", meaning something is unlikely. Did you ask a question before going to sleep?

Yes the pain is just one arm, my right arm. I get it without fail during every meditation session I have now. I read an article as to why we get pain during meditation and it was all about how years and years worth of unreleased anger and negative energy can result in different parts of our body being affected as they become impacted and compressed. So, I imagine my arm to be like 'concrete' i.e. solid, thick, stodgy. This is why we end up with various illnesses and problems and that when meditating, it helps release it but it would come as pain that would need to be welcomed and embraced because not waiting for it to release properly will just keep it coming back (Michelle11 was spot on with all this ) I tried to do it in one session but it doesn't work so I need to have that patience and carry on releasing it a bit at a time.

Weirdly the card became to halves shaped at 90 degree angles and they were just blank plastic. I did ask questions, I asked for clarification about if the white rabbit was of significance and if so to show me in a way I can understand and clarification on what the white grave symbolised and again to show me in a way I can understand.

Thank you Tomma
Old 26-08-2018, 05:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Not sure I understand, how does 'wet', 'cold' and 'high pressure' be used to learn about what's within? How do you get 'high pressure' in reference to 'grave' lol am I being thick?

well bearing in mind that this is a lot of vague memories from other times and places... mixed in with a little experimentation in the current life...

well you probably know about goosebumps, and shivers, and maybe some other obvious stuff but you probably don't know though that there is a lot of non-obvious stuff happening as well when you get cold/wet, or even that trying to get past the human discomfort long enough to see what is there might benefit you. And there are no words for most of it, because by and large people are too intent on being 'comfortable' to want to actually try for the experiences posed, and we can't make words for things we refuse to experience.

The only other thing I can really say is that your previous dream about basement, the guy's mom being cold, and heaters sitting there but not hooked up may have something to do with this as well. (Among other things, tibetan monks may know how to emanate heat as a result of their studies of the cold).

as far as graves and high pressure... closed spaces can push the energy fields around the body 'in' (high pressure). Some people can feel it intensely and get very uncomfortable about the whole thing; others don't seem to notice. Lying in a coffin is supposedly one of the best ways to get the effect...

One famous coffin in the great pyramid was made of granite; everything about that construction was probably designed to highten the 'pressure' effect. I think (not sure) it may have been used by 'priests' for astral travel/out of body experiences.

The templars also apparently knew of the coffin effect and used it to help in some of their constructions?

I've also theorized the cavemen may have been subject to the effects of it given the 'construction' of their homes... but don't really know about that... I've only gotten a couple of really generic hits on the cavemen days...
Old 27-08-2018, 01:49 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
well bearing in mind that this is a lot of vague memories from other times and places... mixed in with a little experimentation in the current life...

well you probably know about goosebumps, and shivers, and maybe some other obvious stuff but you probably don't know though that there is a lot of non-obvious stuff happening as well when you get cold/wet, or even that trying to get past the human discomfort long enough to see what is there might benefit you. And there are no words for most of it, because by and large people are too intent on being 'comfortable' to want to actually try for the experiences posed, and we can't make words for things we refuse to experience.

The only other thing I can really say is that your previous dream about basement, the guy's mom being cold, and heaters sitting there but not hooked up may have something to do with this as well. (Among other things, tibetan monks may know how to emanate heat as a result of their studies of the cold).

as far as graves and high pressure... closed spaces can push the energy fields around the body 'in' (high pressure). Some people can feel it intensely and get very uncomfortable about the whole thing; others don't seem to notice. Lying in a coffin is supposedly one of the best ways to get the effect...

One famous coffin in the great pyramid was made of granite; everything about that construction was probably designed to highten the 'pressure' effect. I think (not sure) it may have been used by 'priests' for astral travel/out of body experiences.

The templars also apparently knew of the coffin effect and used it to help in some of their constructions?

I've also theorized the cavemen may have been subject to the effects of it given the 'construction' of their homes... but don't really know about that... I've only gotten a couple of really generic hits on the cavemen days...

Very interesting stuff FallingLeaves. The coffin made of granite....I have read some information ages ago about the Egyptians putting people (possibly priests, I can't recall) in structures like this but didn't realise they were coffins so they could communicate with the spiritual world. Fascinating that you've gone right the way back to the 'caveman' days too. When you mentioned other times and places, did you mean your past lives?

Thank you for clarifying by the way, smashing info!
Old 27-08-2018, 10:53 PM
Master

Quote:
When you mentioned other times and places, did you mean your past lives?

past lives don't seem linear like people like to think...

i of course lived in the past a lot, I've also lived in present times a lot, and in the future well the future from here keeps changing on me though so I still don't know what is coming next even though I have memories of other futures! If that even makes sense????? Anyway I've jump around enough that i'm getting kinda tired of the whole thing...