Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 22-08-2018, 08:37 AM
Guide

Big tree

Hi, I just had the weirdest dream tonight. I dreamt that I was with a lot of people and there were a lot of animals and when I was petting a dog I looked up into the sky and saw a gigantic tree trunk coming from the clouds very high up to the ground but I could not see where it hit the earth.
I could not see any leaves just a tree trunk that was far in the distance and enourmous covered with roots.
I was the only one who saw it and I took out my phone to make a picture of it. I remember the awe at which I was looking at it and it gave me a peaceful and joyful feeling.

Would love to hear if others have had the same dream and your insights on the symbolism.
Old 23-08-2018, 07:05 PM
Experiencer

Beautiful dream

I think it tells you that what you receive "from above", from your higher self, has to come down to earth and grow roots in your life. You have to integrate your great spiritual wisdom into this earthly life for the benefit of yourself and all the people and animals you meet. You should communicate (symbolized by the phone) your knowledge to others.
Old 24-08-2018, 04:08 PM
Guide

That's a beautiful explanation Tomma, thank you!

It is also in line in with a theme that is now very visible in my life. I also am very interested in stones and crystals for the biggest part of my life and lately I have been drawn to very grounding ones when I never really was. I guess that I have some work to do. Thanks again for the explanation. :)