Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 22-06-2015, 08:44 PM
Ascender
binary code

Hi all
since my early 20' s I have been getting through my mind binary code.

I have found a ASCII binary code converter on line.

can these decoders be trusted with the ?.

Thanks all.
Old 22-06-2015, 08:45 PM
Ascender
Can these decoders be trusted with the binary code that's be processed ?
Old 23-06-2015, 03:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Can these decoders be trusted with the binary code that's be processed ?
ASCII converters are mostly reliable. You can find ASCII charts on line and do a check if you have questions.

I am not sure why you would think the information is encoded in ASCII. ASCII only covers a few languages. There are literally hundreds of Earth based encoding schemes. And that only includes the direct symbol representation. There are encoded, encrypted, procedural, and many other types of ways to represent information in binary strings.

I suggest you watch the movie 'Contact' to get an idea of the scope of the problem.
Old 23-06-2015, 06:23 PM
Ascender
The binary code i receive is not of earth origin i have seen the film contact but have no where near the skills or the equipment to translate the codes i get.

It would be nice to see what's hidden in these codes it must be important as i still getting them now why would this happen for all these years in my life and they spend so much time implanting these codes in my mind ?.

Would be nice to see what they mean in english perhaps someone knows someone who could get in touch with me about this would be a great weight of my shoulders PM me.