Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 16-03-2015, 01:38 PM
wanderlusterer

Did a Sirian contact me?

A long time ago, when I was about 8, there was one night when I was sleeping, suddenly I started dreaming of this person. All I saw was a huge talking head, it seemed to have a body but was communicating through a "video chat" kind of way, it's skin was a light blue I believe. It was also bald and had feminine, and slightly "african american" (sorry, I'm not too sure what the correct term would be, I hope I didnt use an offensive term) features. Feminine but tough, some slightly masculine features. I cant exactly remember the features now, but that's how I remember "feeling". It was a female voice too, a little on the deep side.

Anyway, she started speaking, I cant remember what it was she said, but I knew it was only one thing, and that she kept repeating it. As it went on, the dream started becoming more and more real, I realised I was conscious, I felt cold (probably partly due to air conditioning), and I kept asking her to stop and go away but she just kept repeating herself. For some reason I did not open my eyes and get up, it's not like I could not, but I just.. didn't? After awhile she just disappeared. The whole experience was not scary or frightening, I remember just finding it weird. At that time I passed it off as a dream, as it was right around the time I was a huge fan of the Power Rangers series and they had a huge bald head in some sort of tank, in fact it was very similar. http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploa.../01/zordon.jpg

Seems I kept it at the back of my head all this time, the memory has popped up once in awhile, but since the recent explosion of interest in Pleiadians, Sirians, and all the others, I've read one persons experience which seemed to be similar, and I can't help but to wonder if it was real ET contact. Like I said, I'm pretty sure I wasn't lucid, it actually felt like I was conscious and telling her repeatedly to stop. All that, provided that my memory is accurate of course, it's been some 10+ years already I tried googling and the images that came up with Sirians most closely resembled what I described, hence the thread title.
Old 16-03-2015, 09:04 PM
Suspended
Hello wanderlusterer it could have been a E.T contact sometimes they come to people via dreams or when a person is out of body. It could of been someone from Sirius like you say, also some Arcturians have blue skin aswell. Have a nice day.