Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-06-2013, 12:59 AM
Sourcerer

Color Anger is Self-caused - A Source Perspective

For example:

Johnny wants Mary to respond in a certain way to his telling her, "I love you." She doesn't say "I love you" back, for her own reasons which actually have NOTHING to do with Johnny, yet Johnny reacts with anger and upset and erroneously *be-lie-ves* that Mary's choice to not say "I love you" is what "caused" him to become angry. His anger has NOTHING to do with Mary--none at all! His anger has to do with the obvious fact (no matter if Johnny sees the obvious within his own beliefs or not) that he has a preconceived notion of how Mary "should" react, and he believes so strongly in this preconceived idea--he is so adamant that her saying "I love you" in return is the only "right" answer--that if she doesn't say it then he will react with disappointment, with anger. Clearly, Johnny's anger is SELF-CAUSED.

Allow Emotion to Freely Pass Through You

So what if someone else doesn't respond in a manner that your ego would like? Are you going to let it "ruin" your moment, your day, your life experience? That would be insanity, and this is not to say that a sane human mind is one that never feels anger, but rather it is one that is so in alignment with its Source that it very quickly acknowledges that it is responsible for its own emotional responses--its own experiences--and very quickly forgives itself for however it feels, allowing itself to FULLY FEEL the emotion without judgment, allowing the energy to pass through the system freely, which is what emotion is intended to do. In this way one can prevent their own anger from manifesting into a form of cancer or any form of dis-ease that may greatly threaten the mind/body organism.

Even "Negative Emotion" is a "Positive Red Flag"

Recognize that anger takes on MANY different forms, and that it is quite common for the human mind not to recognize many of these forms for what they are, which are "positive red flags" that there is an inner belief that is causing discomfort in the system through resisting well-being, resisting LOVE. Emotional responses are NEVER a problem, yet the human mind generally will often react with fear to its own fear. This is like piling more bombs upon a stack of bombs with short fuses, instead of simply pouring WATER upon the stack of bombs to diffuse them, so to speak. The "Holy Water" of Divine Love is your SELF-FORGIVENESS. Remember, emotion is just energy-in-motion. Emotions are messengers, always reflecting back to you what you have given or "put out to the universe," ALWAYS.

Total Openness is Radiating Deep Love Equally For ALL

The human ego generally feels VERY victimized by the beliefs and actions of others that do not appear to agree with it, and this too is very much "unconscious" to a large degree in most humans. Therefore, becoming AWARE of this tendency of the human mind is to allow oneself to be MORE EMPOWERED by the Higher Self. Many people in "spiritual circles" often feel, "I respect any belief system that doesn't infringe upon the free will of another." WAIT A MINUTE! Is that attitude one of total openness? "Respect," in the truest sense, means honoring ALL choices, systems and paths (even those you may perceive as "misguided," "wrong" or "infringing upon free will"), and this respect doesn't mean that you would prefer or choose that which you do not agree or resonate with. It does not mean that you must "like" everything, in that sense. True love/respect (for real respect is really LOVE) has nothing to do with likes and dislikes. In order for humanity to ascend in awareness it is required for it to learn this lesson--and the fact that humanity IS learning this golden lesson is very apparent to see, if you are truly using your "Spiritual Eyes" to see, instead of perceiving with fear. Learn to respect "evil" as well! This is what "Resist not evil," really means. Holding back love/respect, to any degree, is offering resistance. It doesn't mean running up to a murderer and hugging him or her, but IT DOES mean learning to allow oneself to FEEL DEEP LOVING-COMPASSION FOR ALL, EQUALLY, NO HESITATION, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Learn to Identify More Purely With The One

Universal law clearly upholds that YOU manifest your own personal experiences, period. Using the people from the above example here, Johnny does not exist in the "same reality"--on the "same Earth"--as Mary, even though both of them would believe that they do if they were not perceiving in alignment with the Higher Self. And, by "YOU," here, it is ultimately meant Consciousness Itself; the One Universal Mind, if you will. It is not really that a "separate" or "individual" man named Johnny creates a separate and individual personal reality from Mary. Yes, "co-creation" may appear that way, yet it is all really just Oneness playing a game with Itself, using Johnny and Mary as vehicles to express "free will" through. So yes, on the "level" of human physical reality, so to speak, Johnny does have free will to choose what he does (even if he is not personally aware of this creative will of the soul). Yet, a funny thing about this is that it is not until Johnny is aligned in thought and feeling with his Higher Self, his Intuitive Inner Being, that he is exercising his True Will in the most free and joyous of ways in his expression of LOVE.

"I AM About Source's Business!"

Samadhi is even-mindedness. It is perceiving balance, harmony and equality in a way that the clouded human mind cannot clearly perceive. This even-mindedness is all about the Eternal Now. It is what is meant by Jesus when it is said, "I AM about my Father's business." The "business" or "busy-ness" of Source, in this sense, is all about extending love. At this point--perhaps earlier--it may be seen that this essay is not just about healing "anger," nor ultimately even about "self-causation," but moreover it is indeed about the "business of the Father," "the Great Mother," in EXTENDING LOVE. This creates the "expansion of the universe," the "expansion of consciousness," in both quantum science and metaphysical study.

Namaste

Last edited by Sourcerer : 16-06-2013 at 02:36 AM.
Old 16-06-2013, 11:33 AM
Bluegreen

It isn't only that Johnny has a preconceived notion of how Mary should react. He must also see it as very important that she respond in a certain way.

The more important a person considers things in life, the quicker s/he is to anger if they do not turn out as desired.
Old 16-06-2013, 12:33 PM
Sourcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
...The more important a person considers things in life, the quicker s/he is to anger if they do not turn out as desired.

Hello. Yes. This is the same as "...and he believes so strongly in this preconceived idea," which was the second part of the statement in regards to Johnny's preconceived notion. Same exact concept as yours there, my friend.
Old 16-06-2013, 01:55 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourcerer
Hello. Yes. This is the same as "...and he believes so strongly in this preconceived idea," which was the second part of the statement in regards to Johnny's preconceived notion. Same exact concept as yours there, my friend.

You're right. I did not read it carefully enough.
Old 16-06-2013, 02:38 PM
Sourcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
You're right. I did not read it carefully enough.

Old 16-06-2013, 03:09 PM
Master

When I have anger at people around me I wonder what it is in me that's causing the anger. For me it's about taking responsibility for my feelings and allowing God to work in me. I have to be careful not to resist the anger though, but to give it attention and care.
Old 17-06-2013, 12:32 AM
Deactivated Account
Just speaking from my experience about emotions and what they have done for me on my path. I found i had many emotions stored away. Out of what seemed like nowhere they began spilling out of me. The topics didnt seem to matter. The releasing did. In the releasing a space was left for liquid to replace it. Having noticed that and enjoying the result i spent much time going within and finding them. When i did it created the space for the liquid. It was the coolest thing. And the hardest thing. But by far the best thing i ever done to grow spiritualy. Sometimes anger sometimes others.

Now emotions may come and go. But they dont seem to carry the pain. Its as if they are empty in a sense. And felt blissfully. Sometimes i have them just for there exploration. But its like a flowing river now. Before they were like thorn bushes. I feel as though i radiate the same with emotions or in its absense. Its just blissful. Actually emotions can for me intensify the bliss. It doesnt seem to really matter much.

Its been strange!
Old 17-06-2013, 02:39 AM
Sourcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
When I have anger at people around me I wonder what it is in me that's causing the anger. For me it's about taking responsibility for my feelings and allowing God to work in me. I have to be careful not to resist the anger though, but to give it attention and care.

Very beautifully expressed, my friend!
Old 17-06-2013, 02:41 AM
Sourcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
Just speaking from my experience about emotions and what they have done for me on my path. I found i had many emotions stored away. Out of what seemed like nowhere they began spilling out of me. The topics didnt seem to matter. The releasing did. In the releasing a space was left for liquid to replace it. Having noticed that and enjoying the result i spent much time going within and finding them. When i did it created the space for the liquid. It was the coolest thing. And the hardest thing. But by far the best thing i ever done to grow spiritualy. Sometimes anger sometimes others.

Now emotions may come and go. But they dont seem to carry the pain. Its as if they are empty in a sense. And felt blissfully. Sometimes i have them just for there exploration. But its like a flowing river now. Before they were like thorn bushes. I feel as though i radiate the same with emotions or in its absense. Its just blissful. Actually emotions can for me intensify the bliss. It doesnt seem to really matter much.

Its been strange!

I am, as always, deeply impressed with your empowered attitude, brother.