Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 21-11-2010, 01:42 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Thanks Mac.
Now Inspired writing I love.
There are about six of us in this class and we all independantly let spirit come through and take down on paper what we are given.
It is not messages as such for each other but some very interesting subjects come through.
When we compare at the end of the session,it is amazing how these messages link up.
J.

that's interesting, J

I hadn't heard of that ....
Old 21-11-2010, 03:59 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
that's interesting, J

I hadn't heard of that ....

It's surprising what we receive,Mac.
Sometimes we receive trivial things,sometimes small messages with advice etc.
But the point is they can link together so aptly,you would think we had discussed the subject before hand.
J.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:41 AM
PsychicMediumJake

automatic - spirit uses (not posses) you to write a message you close your eyes and just start scribbling

Direct - you write what you are being told

I Have Just Started Doing A New Blog Which Im Trying To Get A Few Followers. If You Were Willing To Could You Please Just Go On There And Click Follow This Blog? - diaryofapsychicmedium.blogspot.com love and light xx
Old 10-02-2011, 01:04 PM
Serenity Bear

Ahh I see another thing where people rename everything.

Automatic is when your not aware of what is written and Spirit take over the control of your hands. Iv heard that one mediums had two spirits using one hand each and produced two pieces of different writing and handwriting.

Inspired writing is when you are told in your head what to write down, you know what is being written and your hand writing doesnt change.

So Direct writing is in fact Inspired writing. Theres me thinking Id missed it over the years.

I have heard of relatives using a planchette with a pencil in the middle, with finger tip on top of the pencil getting handwriting, so maybe there is a third way.