Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 03-02-2011, 06:01 PM
Ravenheart

Question Bit of a strange experience this morning

Hi all, I just wanted to say about an odd experience I had this morning.
As I was lying in my bed after waking up I had "wind" blowing on my forehead/third eye chakra and I wondered what it could mean (i have been getting it recently). I got the message that it is someone trying to contact me from my guide/higher self. So I relaxed and stilled my mind and asked who it was.
I then got through the voice of a man saying his name was Marcel/Marciel (or something along those lines) and he said that he was dead. I then asked what he wanted from me and he then said "but my family think I am alive". I then mentally asked why he came to me as I know of no-one called Marcel/marciel and he said because of my light.
This whole thing was very confusing for me and I lost contact after that. I tried to get back in touch with him but I couldn't and I am not really sure what he wanted from me or for me to do. I will try and find out more if he contacts me again though.

Could it be possible that he is a missing person or someone who has recently died who is trying to tell there family

all help/advice on how to reconnect with him will be greatly appreciated :)
Old 03-02-2011, 06:08 PM
Master
Wow that's fascinating, ravenheart. I think you probably both got excited at the realization of actual contact, and you both sorta lost the connection...maybe he is a person who faked his death or ran from home and now feels ashamed and wants to go back? That's just my kneejerk reaction, don't know how accurate it could be, it's only a possibility. I'd gtry again at a time when you feel you two might be receptive to each other, y'know on instinct/gut feeling. Calmly try and reach out to him. Protect yourself, I don't do stuff like this, so Idk what to say on that score.

Old 03-02-2011, 06:14 PM
Experiencer

interesting! I would maybe do a google search for missing persons and each name. See if anything shows up or not would probably be what I'd do out of curiosity first. Maybe you'll find something. Then from there you can decide what to do or maybe he will connect with you again.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:32 PM
spirit72

Hi when the spirit refured to your light, he was attracted to your spiritual light, when people grow spiritually they amit a White light, spirit are drawn to this... It's fine if you want the attention, but I would say ,look into protecting yourself and closing yourself down, or turning yourself off and on if you like, or you may pick up a spirit that may mean you harm,or your not able to handle as some of them can be quite demanding....as a medium I have had experience with all sorts... Sounds like this male spirit was reaching out to you...and your concentration was broken when he spoke to you, if he comes to you again always ask the five "W" who...? Why...? What...?where...? And when...? And get it written down as soon as possible and do your research. Hope this helps
Old 04-02-2011, 04:35 PM
Ravenheart

Thankyou everyone for your replies
I did try to have a brief look on google for missing persons under the name of Marcel/Marciel but without a last name it was almost impossible :(

I have also tried to reconnect with him a few times but have been unable to and haven't felt a presence other then my guides as of yet. The way I see it, if he wants to talk to me i think he knows that all he'll have to do is try again so I guess he has gone for now.

This is all quite new to me the receiving of messages and stuff, so thank you for the advice spirit72 and Silvergirl :)
I am not afraid when any of this happens and I do not believe that any entity could cause me fear now days as I have 'crossed that bridge' so to speak after about 5 years of seeing them and being scared to death of ghosts! haha :P
I get excited now so for the time being I am just happy to communicate with anyone, but if it does get to much I will try to ground myself i guess if that would work?

:)
Old 10-02-2011, 11:19 AM
PsychicMediumJake

you can try a few things,

1. try connect with him again through meditation - ask your spirit guide to bring him to you

2. research him online, search missing people cases in your name, trust what you are told if he said Marcial trust it and search it.

3. It could be a sign meaning you could soon meet someone that has someone that has dissapeared and that will be your cue to break it to them gently. Spirits have the ability to forsee the future. They know what is soon to happen.

REMEMBER: this is vitally important - if you find out who it is dont be afraid to tell them, spirit will only ever tell you something that is ok to tell that someone else about..

LOVE & LIGHT
Jake

diaryofapsychicmedium.blogspot.com