Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-10-2011, 05:23 PM
Experiencer
does a sign have to be repeated to mean something?

Yesterday I was walking, lost in my thoughts, ruminating about some things, and I suddenly looked up and my eyes went straight to the passing car who's license plate was 222 (well, 3 letters preceding the 222, as here the license plates have 3 letters then 3 numbers... don't remember the letters). Do you think it was a sign, or just a coincidence? Would the number have to come up frequently for it to really mean something?

I guess I've also seen a few 111s lately. Oh and just now looked at the clock and it's 222??
Old 26-10-2011, 10:24 PM
Master
With numbers and stuff it can work for you by assigning specific meanings to the sets of numbers... in the sense that you've now got a transmission of sorts set up, supposing thats what it actually means... as it theres no meaning within the numbers so much as your be guided to define a meaning by acknowledging the pathway to find them....

But start out simple and easy, or quite possibly say no even, that ways too fraught with "logic"and I want more organic ways please!!!

2's couples. Couples of people, couples of ideas etc and the next step after 1 and self. In groups of three there's the triangle which is a very strong building block.

I see numbers but just see them as little injokes that occasionally might mean something but usually "pay attention" with a slight message of possibly where to look.

13.13 might mean, for me, 4's to 8 and 1 and 3. One self, three creativity, four work and eight bring it all together so 13.13 would be get back to work you silly pumpkin and do the stuff that needs to be done.
13.31 is the same but different, as above but with reflection.. look in at the creativity and see it more wholly...
Old 27-10-2011, 01:25 AM
Experiencer
I guess I meant could it have been guides trying to get my attention on something, or giving me a message? Or just mere coincidence and wishful thinking? I'm constantly torn between science/logic and spirituality/the occult (my background is a scientific one, but have always been drawn to the other, less scientific side of life... just don't know where to draw the line). Maybe I should post this in another section?
Old 27-10-2011, 03:30 AM
Master
Well, the quick answer is that you feel it.

For me stuff doesn't glow or have anything unusual about it except that it kinda gets and holds my attention. Look for it and it ain't there, or it'll lead you to places where your the butte of a big joke, but if it comes in from the edge and seems to be playing with you... it's a sign, at least for me 'cause my boys and girls in skyland like to do it that way.

You gotta find you're way and find how it fits too you. It's about tunin' in and bein' receptive while also knowing that bein' discriminating is also important. You can say no!
Old 27-10-2011, 03:23 PM
Experiencer
What do you mean by you can say no?
Old 28-10-2011, 12:55 AM
wondering

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindheart
I guess I meant could it have been guides trying to get my attention on something, or giving me a message? Or just mere coincidence and wishful thinking? I'm constantly torn between science/logic and spirituality/the occult (my background is a scientific one, but have always been drawn to the other, less scientific side of life... just don't know where to draw the line). Maybe I should post this in another section?

I find that I too am constantly feeling torn about spiritual vs. scientific, even though a great many things have happened to me that definitely have that 'unexplainable' feel. I guess it's personal to every individual as to whether you determine that something is a sign rather than just something you've happened to notice, but for myself I've found that a true sign tends to come with a 'chill factor'. Meaning: If I see something, whether it's over and over again or just the one time, I immediately know it's a sign by the strong sense that follows it; kind of a 'pay attention and notice' feel. Literal chills will run through my body, an electric type of sensation, and a sense of just understanding that this was not a coincidence. Science cannot explain it away, that inner knowing...yet to try and describe it to someone who has never experienced it would be akin to attempting to explain color to a visually impaired person. I also tend to think (though by no means am saying I'm correct on this) that if someone has to ask another if xxxx was a sign for them, then it probably wasn't. However, as I said, you are probably the one who could best answer your own question. Was it a sign? Given the personal nature of signs, only you would know for sure. :)