Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 08-12-2014, 07:13 PM
AsAHatter

Shadow are you an ex-scient0logist ?
Old 09-12-2014, 01:22 PM
Knower

(Note: all capitalized words are common philosophical terms)

The issue is not in "consciousness".
The issue is in the bond.

The DETERMINANT that has posited the THING(S) on the GROUND - Whoever/whatever it is [a God who did this via an act of JUDGMENT - two M-Branes that collide - a "collectiveness" of selves or consciousness - a single stuff reflecting upon itself - or whatever else]; whoever has posited that THING was I saying, has created the byproduct of consciousness. A consciousness that is the knowledge that this THING has of its existence; and that evolves through time.

Let me take the analogy of the seed & the tree to illustrate this.

Although we can only speculate about the DETERMINANT of the seed (what created it); what we are sure of, is that the seed carries its NOTION within itself. Its Notion being the truth in itself. An apple seed carries the truth of the apple tree in itself. It has POTENTIALLY the all ontogenesis of that tree within itself (a potentiality to be made ACTUAL). The NOTION is the ontogeny.

The consciousness of the seed start at that moment when the seed has the first knowledge of its existence. That moment starts when it begins to develop. The consciousness of the seed is all about the IDEA that it makes of its NOTION at a particular instant. At the bare level (beginning) it will have a slight perception of what is in its NOTION; namely, the bare NECESSITY of breaking the testa, for instance. Once the tree develops in line with its NOTION, it encounters the perturbation and variations coming from the different external influences; and its consciousness evolves.
Through that consciousness (the Idea it has of itself at that particular moment), and the contact with the environment around, the tree adapts and acts accordingly; and gets a new consciousness of its own.
That's reality.

Consciousness is not the DETERMINANT.
The process is more like the following: Determinant -> Thing -> Consciousness -> Determination -> thing -> consciousness.
The bond is in the determination, in the things, as well as in both consciousness.

How can we get free from the cycle of: seed -> tree -> seed -> tree -> etc?
How can we get rid of that ludicrous ho-hum SUBSTANTIATIVE process?

Making the tree perfect won't change the boring intrinsic nature of the cycle (Notion).
Clinging to consciousness (and the rest) will always have us fall back into that wearisome round (seed -> tree -> seed). It is just the proof of our ignorance.
To be able to create other realities for ourselves, we must get rid of the consciousness of the Notion. Or should I say, we must grasp the totality of the NOTION (Absolute IDEA), as not worthy of another round for its own knowledge.

Last edited by cathutch : 09-12-2014 at 03:11 PM.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:51 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Spinal Axis Propagation

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...igs/f7310.html

O or ( ) = 4 kinds of fourness

OO or ( )( ) = eightness

( )( ) = Two gravitationally geodesic spherical membranes

( ( ) )= overlapping of two gravitationally geodesic sphericals create inner reality.

| = axis of spin

( ( | ) )

Human has 31 bilateral spinal nervous extending from spinal chord.

5-fold icosa{20}hedron has 31 primary axes ergo 31 spinnable great/equatorial bisecting circle-planes.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 09-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
overlapping of two gravitationally geodesic sphericals create inner reality.
Outer reality as well. But we are more concerned about that inner reality; don't we?.
Return to the sender, so to speak; without having to go back in time. The forward move towards the essence. The Freedom path.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
They are concepts. I refer to them as essences
basically anything that depends on other concepts/attributes is not in itself a primary/fundamental attribute.

Absolutely :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
what we are 'really' trying to find out isn't where the phenom universe comes from, but from where perception comes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
All it means is the universe and the mind have to operate under the same means... and it's simpler to consider them to be akin rather than separate phenomena... and the geometric models that are conceived are thoughts being perceived; just as one perceives the thing that is being modeled.

The determinant (whoever/watever it is) is the principle of perception. It is the essence of perception. In contrast the perceiving and the perceived, are unessential. The motion in the event of perceiving is not constant. It can be, or also not be. And this is the reason why it is unessential. Perception is not just a phenomenal acquiring process, but a necessary one.

It is the distinction between [Perception] and [perceiving and the perceived] that must be shared. And Freedom must destroy this distinction. The process is through self-consciousness; the supervenience of thought thinking itself.
Objects and distinctions must lose their meaning of mere utility.
Old 10-12-2014, 12:40 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Vectorial Field ----------------

( - ( - ( -- ) - ) - )
= synergetic --vectorial-- resultant

r6

Quote:
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...igs/f7310.html
Human has 31 bilateral spinal nerves extending laterally from spinal chord.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 10-12-2014, 12:24 PM
Knower

Quote:

( - ( - ( -- ) - ) - )
= synergetic --vectorial-- resultant

r6
If matter is of any interest at the origin, then get to the point. This is the only true structural quanta, whose symmetry is perfect. Any point of view from there will be identical. Which seems pretty boring to me. Philosophically, Spinoza has been there and went back to the realm of the Object [as Kant perfected it later] (boring as well).
Getting to the heart of the tetrahedron and octahedron is the path to Boredom.
Old 10-12-2014, 12:45 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Mysteriously Interesting Universe...(-(-(--)-)-)

1) There exists no cosmic source i.e. our finite occupied space Universe exists eternally in various transformative states/phases.

...see 1st law of thermodynamics phyiscal/energy cannot be created nor destroyed........

2) There exists no cosmic origin i.e. at best there can only exist initial sets of circumstances within parameter of an eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe.

...see 1st law/principle of themodynamics i.e. physical/energy cannot be created nor destroyed.......

These above are the facts deduced from our human observations. The facts, while mundane to some, many find Universe to be mysteriously interesting spirtual adventure or quest to understand.

the nature of reality.

Nature = God( ess )

Nature = cosmos

Nature = Great Mama( Xx-Xy )

( - ( - ( -- ) - ) - ) = synergetic --vectorial-- resultant emergence

r6