Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 12-05-2014, 02:51 AM
Serenityydanielle

Starchild/star seed?

Hello everybody, I am new and I have never done anything like this before however one night after a very mind opening and informative conversation with an aboriginal women, I decided to do what she told me and seek more information by asking my spirt guides to help. I decided to start with my birth chart. The link I found that I thought was my birth chart wasn't it was something else. The first thing it said was star type: seed. It went in the describe that I have knowledge embedded in my very DNA and I didn't have to do anything but he around people. it said lots more but since I can't stop thinking about it, I find more information here and there but nothing that is really helping me to find my path, I don't know who I am or if I am. I know nothing about it and in so many ways it makes sense but it just stops there. I don't know the rest.. If anybody can offer me more information I would greatly appreciate it!
Old 13-05-2014, 01:09 AM
Phantasmic Fox

Offer you more information ...... On what exactly; who you are? I think you are the only person who can answer that. Don't get confused by labels like "star child" and "earth angel", or whatever the people who claim spiritual ascension are calling themselves nowadays. It will lead you to falsities, and you will become spiritually impotent until you overcome "what you should be" according to such labels.

You are who you are. Don't demand the universe to describe you with a single word, because I have found there is no single word to describe any person. Those who identify themselves as things such as star child, or whatever, condemn themselves to limitations. This is bad for the spirit, because the soul is meant to be free of all limitations. That's why we say "I, simply, am." Thus, we are all things. No one is special, yet we all are.

If you are a star seed, as you say it.... Then, so am I. I don't need an online test to tell me so, not at all. I would laugh and scorn such a "test"
Old 13-05-2014, 01:51 AM
Serenityydanielle

I don't know that I am a star seed or not. I had never heard of it until I saw what came up on my birth chart, it wasn't a test, it came up from my birth day and time of birth. I just want to know how I can get more information from in me? What do I do to help myself access information that is in me that I never knew of till now?
Old 13-05-2014, 02:04 AM
Phantasmic Fox

Meditate. That's the only way to open the doors that have been long shut and even "locked" in your mind.

Yes, meditation is the only way. There is no shortcut, or alternative. There are many methods of meditation, but it is all the same concept. Finding the inner self, embracing it, and being it. Breathing techniques and relaxing the body, realizing the body is nothing but an object which you own, and one day you'll leave it behind. You have a long, hard road ahead of you. It has only begun, and your first steps will be very small.

Don't try so hard, and worry so much about who or what that website said you are. It doesn't matter. It was only a single stepping stone, if anything worth reflecting upon at all.

Try searching for gamma wave frequencies on YouTube. This brainwave is seen at the highest points of human activity, such as in physical endurance, meditation, and intellectual activity. Also look into theta waves, and maybe mid-high beta. Everyone is at different levels, and will react to different frequencies uniquely.
Old 06-07-2014, 07:40 AM
Experiencer

Hey, I realize this post is a bit old, but I would seriously consider seeing an actual bona fied astrologer for this one. The internet is full of odd "facts" and information. If you are getting a generic cookie cutter mechanically produced birth chart it will say the same thing for a lot of people. Frankly not everyone with your date and time of birth is like you! Nor do they have the same origins. (I know, I'm a twin). Astrology isn't about that anyway. It's complex. It's a journey, not a map. Your life is a journey, your soul and your self are a journey. Don't be fooled by the urge to be simple and magically understood. It will only leave you feeling unfulfilled.