Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 18-01-2014, 04:19 AM
Vision7

Star Seeds unite

If there is a co-operative, organized and centralized effort among star children for achieving positive change in our world, could someone please let me in on it!?!?

If there is not a co-operative, organized and centralized effort among star children for achieving positive change in our world, that's a problem, we need to make one!
Old 18-01-2014, 08:46 AM
Master

Vision7,
there are many branches you can extend your hands into for making this change in our world. One of the most important things I have learned in my time here is to start where we are with what we have. So this could mean grabbing litter when we see it, healing others when we can, contacting other spirits and beings who can also help out here on Earth, or even interacting with elemental and those around Earth to show them that there are some of us who do care and do listen. While one person's efforts may appear insignificant or tiny, it does make a difference where they are- like throwing as many starfish that one can back into the sea. We may not be able to get even close to all of them, but to each one, we have made a difference. Throughout history, it has only ever been small groups of passionate people who made changes to this world here. When we can inspire another to do the same, that group has grown to include those two, which if they keep multiplying outwards, we are not only helping those on earth but helping them help themselves as well as showing them how they can help their own planet. The movement grows, more care, and more healing and positive change can take place here on Earth between all groups.
I am not 100% sure there is a collective group/effort for star seeds alone, but other groups do include them in their effort to create positive change around the world. But so long as we begin looking and in the meantime do what we can with what we have in those moments, we have already begun forming a foundation to build off of like a spring board of ideas to base our work from. For instance, as you can see in my signature, others and I have created an energy current free for others to use. It is used often daily, sometimes by humans but many times by animals, spirits, plants, faes, etc and other beings who need the type of energy present in the energy current we established and maintain with the help of a few other energy currents I've spoken with. This one energy current has gone through many expansions as it gained more contributors and energy, now stretching across the universe besides just here on Earth alone

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 18-01-2014, 05:39 PM
Deactivated Account

I am in a meetup for this (go to Meetup.com - lots of new age and spiritualist. exopolitics, psychic development etc - very popular). It's a "young movement" though - needs our dedication and patience! I have been trying to direct mine toward ET awareness & an actual mission to increase public awareness and desire for ET contact - haven't made much progress yet.

Also, try Starseeds.net - just a website and forums at this point, but it's pretty new and growing. It's the only site I 've seen focused on those who will identify as Starseeds, include names and pictures, which I think could be really valuable and motivating.
Old 18-01-2014, 09:36 PM
konstunnar

Isn't everyone in the universe a star seed, as we are all originations of the same original particle/wave?

Although I know what you mean. But remember, we are not from here but OF here. We are all made of star stuff.