Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 06-12-2012, 10:22 PM
mick24

Red face Wondering if I am indigo or like it

Ok so this will be a long post. I never had many psychic experiences as a child or even imaginary friends, I was actually even violent as a young child and didnt experience empathy untill about 8 but I believe this might have been from severe candida or something like that since I was very young. I had major adhd and was always getting into trouble. I've had health problems for a long time classic of candida, and they are severe. I was so sick last year I was bed ridden. My fatigue was so bad that when I stood up my heart rate doubled and I could barely stand up I was so tired. Along with many other serious problems including digestion. 5 years ago I was not having health problems for a few months which was very odd and during those months I felt the most normal I'd ever felt and I had some true psychic experiences. I have not had any really since then and I have been very sick. I had to completely change my diet, which was the hardest thing I've ever done because i was so addicted to **** you've no idea, and I am not as sick as I was last year thankfully. I am still having major issues but copable now. I have always had alot of empathy and more as I've gotten older and it makes me very depressed since I don't often feel that back from people. I feel that people are so cold. I've been hurt so many times i have trust issues, and I have paranoia, but I still seem to forget sometimes and just completely trust people. I was wondering does this mean I could be indigo or something like it, and if I become healthy could I start having more psychic experiences? Please any thoughts would be appreciated. thankyou
Old 06-12-2012, 11:45 PM
Experiencer

Being an indigo is characterized by having a strong indigo ray (most often accompanied by pink and or cyan at the expense of root and plexus activity)

The easiest way to determine ones indigo activity&crystalization is by the ammount of time you spend dreaming each night, how much you are able to remember and how fluid&detailed it is (all of which are related).

But yea, sufficiently severe weakening of the bodily energies means the metaphysical have nothing to take root in. (same goes with the body to the root)

Try meditation, aim thoroughly on the sacrum (calm down and embrace yourself with your external energies).. its interconnected to the entire spectrum, meaning its great for clearing blockages and overall balancing; not just counterbalancing.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:11 AM
mick24

thanyou :)