Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 04-09-2013, 11:38 PM
Anandini.Devotee

Slanted trees are a sign of vortexes, find a vortex and meditate by it!

Here is a park by my house. Im pretty sure this is a vortex. The trees are all growing slanted and there have been more ufo sightings there then anywhere else in town. When we meditate there it is really profound. We can feel spiritual energy and see these orbs there at night.

Old 04-09-2013, 11:44 PM
Gracey

That is neat how they all are doing that. I am gonna have to pay attention more to the trees.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:03 AM
Anandini.Devotee

Oh i love your quote im sharing it on fb lol
Old 05-09-2013, 09:51 AM
Knower
Sweet nice theory, I will pay attention to tree postures next time I'm out!

p.s. it's not because you live in a reaaally windy place is it? ;-)

"Do not swim, float." - Osho
Old 05-09-2013, 01:54 PM
Anandini.Devotee

Why do you say that about wind? The only trees that are growing like that in town are in tha area. The trees in that area all face the same way. The trees on the other side of the park lean the other way. Its not super windy in liverpool. We are a few miles from a sea though.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:33 PM
WYN123

That is weird, the trees are on even ground so no soil creep.
Old 06-09-2013, 08:59 PM
GregoryScott

I'm curious, what's in the center of all this; open field, more trees, etc? That's amazing...
Old 06-09-2013, 11:17 PM
Anandini.Devotee

Theres actually a construction site. I have just moved here but im told then park used to be really big with big fields, this man was walking his dog there the same day I realized that this was a sacred site he told me he knew the man who used to own the land and said he was very wealthy. There is a monument there to him saying that he helped to industrialize Liverpool I think I'm not positive though.

Meditating by a portal has helped me several times to make a breakthrough that helped me on my path. The tricky part is finding one or just being lucky enough to stumble across one. It's hard to spot unless you get your energy up there so go to a different spot everyday and meditate. Go places where there is ufo sightings or places that are already known for being a sacred site. If your perceptive enough then they will just jump out at you.
Old 12-09-2013, 02:54 AM
Experiencer
That is so interesting. Never seen that before. Slanted trees & ufo sightings are common tell-tale signs of a vortex then?
Old 16-09-2013, 10:08 PM
Anandini.Devotee

yes well, Ive come across a couple of these in my life and they are really great to meditate by and i have gotten many visions at places like this so i suggest it. if you ever have a dream of someplace that you know, go there and meditate.