Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 28-12-2011, 09:00 PM
Pathfinder
I am not a Medium but I go to a monthly development group run by an extremely good medium and am developing my skills X
Old 29-12-2011, 06:57 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
- age 6 memories of seeing and talking to the dead at a grave yard funeral

- astral travel in elementry school

- remote viewing of what was going on when "Adult talks" happened

- empathic feelings

ect ect.....I am what one's called one that came in "with the light switch turned on "

Lynn

thank you for your response... so from seeing ghost/spirits what were they needing from you?

All the Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 29-12-2011, 07:01 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleMist
BTW it is only since my Spiritual development that I am making connections to all of these past things and starting to understand them. It is weird because I had a dream last night and was in the exact place that I experienced some of the more intense things as a child (In my old childhood home, I just made that connection writing this post).

Memories come back from my past regularly which remind me that Spirit has always been there but it is only now that it is all making sense. Part of me wants to scream from the roof tops that I am not mad or weird but these things and all the synchronicities that happened are not me imagining it. I know in my heart of hearts though that I don't really need to convince ayone else as they will find their own way hopefully, I suppose I just want to help others to realise how much love and potential we have out there. XXX

thanx for sharing.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 29-12-2011, 07:22 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
thank you for your response... so from seeing ghost/spirits what were they needing from you?

All the Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Hello

Good quesiton. I know that now having three children that are all with the same as I came in with communictations with Spirits that its at times just that "We" can see them. Me Son was two when I finally clued in ( even though I am a working Medium ) that there was a man in his room. Why the man was there well that was his Grandfather ( my Dad ).

At the graveyard I have to think it was simply the path of me starting to open up. Not that I was given the path then of understandings but too I know well it was the right path I was set upon to me whom I am today.

In any given day I have many pop in and pop out just to be noted or to say a simple hello and nothing more. Other's will bring forth a message in hopes I can pass that along....or need some assistance with their death issues.

This Halloween where I live had a "Haunted Tour" and I thought OK we are going to see some of the local houses >>>>hmmm not we went to the Graveyard. I was not that impressed. I could feel all the same information the Medium that was doing the tour felt....( we know eachother) so I wondered off. I was pulled to two headstones and while there was no connection to whom was in it there was to the names on them and from that connection two came to me. Too I felt that it was approved by the one's in the graves I felt their blessings around me as well as we chatted.

One was the name of a young man I met in Hight School that a few year's after graduation took his life. I had not thought on him in a long long time. He and I re connected and I learned how very much he loved me but I never knew that. The second was the name of a Castle I lived in with a past life. Named for the King so a tie to that family in the blood lines I learned. There too was a call to re connect ot the past.

I was sitting chatting to a friend on our web cams and once again over me left shoulder was an orb we could see. Thinking ok its the light from a window I closed that then the cat jumped up and it was over her body....so not the light and not the cam as I too cleaned that as did he....so I had company there. I too noted that the cat often goes to that corner of me chair....(its a wing back so not for a cat nap ) .

We are all blessed with visitors in Spirit and we are never alone....just that some open more to them is all.

Lynn
Old 29-12-2011, 07:37 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Good quesiton. I know that now having three children that are all with the same as I came in with communictations with Spirits that its at times just that "We" can see them. Me Son was two when I finally clued in ( even though I am a working Medium ) that there was a man in his room. Why the man was there well that was his Grandfather ( my Dad ).

At the graveyard I have to think it was simply the path of me starting to open up. Not that I was given the path then of understandings but too I know well it was the right path I was set upon to me whom I am today.

In any given day I have many pop in and pop out just to be noted or to say a simple hello and nothing more. Other's will bring forth a message in hopes I can pass that along....or need some assistance with their death issues.

This Halloween where I live had a "Haunted Tour" and I thought OK we are going to see some of the local houses >>>>hmmm not we went to the Graveyard. I was not that impressed. I could feel all the same information the Medium that was doing the tour felt....( we know eachother) so I wondered off. I was pulled to two headstones and while there was no connection to whom was in it there was to the names on them and from that connection two came to me. Too I felt that it was approved by the one's in the graves I felt their blessings around me as well as we chatted.

One was the name of a young man I met in Hight School that a few year's after graduation took his life. I had not thought on him in a long long time. He and I re connected and I learned how very much he loved me but I never knew that. The second was the name of a Castle I lived in with a past life. Named for the King so a tie to that family in the blood lines I learned. There too was a call to re connect ot the past.

I was sitting chatting to a friend on our web cams and once again over me left shoulder was an orb we could see. Thinking ok its the light from a window I closed that then the cat jumped up and it was over her body....so not the light and not the cam as I too cleaned that as did he....so I had company there. I too noted that the cat often goes to that corner of me chair....(its a wing back so not for a cat nap ) .

We are all blessed with visitors in Spirit and we are never alone....just that some open more to them is all.

Lynn

thats powerful and thank you for sharing.. i admire those like you and laura that get to convey messages although i appreciate my path tooo.. I had woman that wanted to tell her spouse she was fine and was with him but, because i didnt know him and was a complete stranger i didnt.. im feeling a little mor empowered and delivered a message i got this morning but, still have one that has been with me over a year ---and i know the world isnt ready - religion wise.
i thank you for sharing and if you feel like posting any other medium experieces i would like to hear.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!