Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 28-10-2012, 04:47 PM
Guide
My Occult Symbol Tumblr

http://thoughtonfire.tumblr.com/

Reply to the tumblr here in this thread if you feel so inclined. Questions? Compliments?
Old 30-10-2012, 03:26 PM
Guide
Anyone care to take a bite? This tumblr is a basic blueprint of my own Spirituality. Take a look
Old 30-10-2012, 03:32 PM
Gracey

i dont have this tumbler thingy, but the pics look cool.
Old 30-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Guide
Thanks Gracey

BTW I really love your signature quote and affirmation. I was raised as an atheist you see, and then tbh, I had a mental breakdown. You can call it a mental breakthrough I guess :) the first book I read after that happened was the Tao Te Ching. And I've come full circle back to it
Old 30-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtOnFire
Thanks Gracey

BTW I really love your signature quote and affirmation. I was raised as an atheist you see, and then tbh, I had a mental breakdown. You can call it a mental breakthrough I guess :) the first book I read after that happened was the Tao Te Ching. And I've come full circle back to it

Awesome. most peoples do not see that quote. seems awakening happens that way. i was raised religious, but never did believe any of it, save there is a creator. i mostly resonate with jewish teachings when it comes to science and hinduism when it comes to spiritual matters.
I just got the tumlr thingy. And checked out your pics. pretty neat. now i am gonna go see what i can do with it.
Old 28-11-2012, 02:56 PM
Guide
*BUMP*

Please check it out
Old 28-11-2012, 05:25 PM
Glen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtOnFire
I was raised as an atheist you see, and then tbh, I had a mental breakdown. You can call it a mental breakthrough I guess :) the first book I read after that happened was the Tao Te Ching. And I've come full circle back to it

I like your tumblr post and I am intrigued by your story. Mine is similar but a little different. I was raised in a strict religious order but struggled with who I am all my life. The very "gifts" I have were classed as "from the devil" and kept it secret for many years. Eventually I had a mental breakdown and landed in the hospital. It was the best thing that happened to me. It was the beginning of my road to authenticity. It was a coming out of the spiritual closet.

Congratulations on your breakthrough.