Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-06-2014, 02:50 PM
Seeker

New to Astral Projection

Hi guys, i'm new to astral projection and new in this forum.
Since i was a kid i was always having the "Sleep paralysis" but i didn't know what was it, for me it was a bad thing that i should get away from.
Well i had like a few experiences with astral projection, like when i was 13-14 i slept in my bad and had the "Sleep paralysis" that led to projecting 1 inch out my body i guess(i could only see what was infront of me without moving).
i saw my door,wall, and i saw that my TV was still on, and from nowhere it came, an "Alien shaped muscular figure" that was standing infront of me while looking sideways and breathing heavily.
this thing was like half a minute infront of me and then he dissappeared in the darkness.
This was my first spiritual experience, Now i'm 20.
Like half a year ago i had this BAD "Sleep paralysis"(Which i didn't knew what was it then) after it happed iv'e opened my phone and started searching about sleep paralysis and i read that sleep paralysis is the easiest way to get into the "Astral world".
after half an hour of reading about the astral world in my bed i thought to my self that i gotta try it, then i fell asleep.
fell asleep while knowing what i'm gonna do next.
i got sleep paralyzed again while i was fully aware about what i'm gonna do.
I tried to push my astral body out of my physical body, and IT WORKED!.
i got out of my physical body with alot of effort and i remember hearing my soul "Shouting" when i left my physical body, suddenly i saw a reflection of my body, my hands was bubble like(lol) i saw my physical body while i was touching the ceiling.
i tried to get through my ceiling but my silver cord kept pulling me back.
then i got bored and got back to my physical body and woke up having the best feeling in the world.

Two weeks ago when i forgot to put my black tourmaline necklace on, i got into "Astral mode" without sleep paralysis or something, and i had this white object above me flying in the sky and it pulled me out of my body so hard like a giantic vaccum cleaner(lol) i resisted and then woke up.

My last experience was today(kinda funny) i tried to get out of my body so hard but i couldn't.(i guess because i had my black tourmalne necklace on) the funny thing was that my german shepherd saw that i tried to astral project and when i woke up he was sitting infront of my face.

I'd like to hear some thoughts about the experiences that i had from you guys :)
(And tips for my future astral travels)
Old 28-06-2014, 12:51 AM
Suspended

Yes, it's supposed to be the easiest way to get out. l've had a few that way and l just roll out on my side.
Do you sleep on your back a lot - it brings on sleep paralysis l believe.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:23 PM
AstralProtector

When your in sleep paralysis your astral body is activated, thats how you can see with your eyes closed when paralyzed.