Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-06-2014, 08:24 AM
Willowstar

Yes you can be spied upon during astral projection, just as you can be spied upon during remote viewing.
As mentioned above, we have spirit around us all the time as well as other waves of conciousness, radio, electrical waves etc.
I don't think there is much of a need to be paranoid or worried about it however.
Old 29-06-2014, 08:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
but EVERYTHING in the physical IS in fact mirrored in the astral realm. A human as he walks around the earth plane, also has an energy form, an astral form and an etheric form. He's never without his energy bodies.

I personally think it all depends on just how close to the physical dimension vibration the astral projector is getting, how much off the physical dimension view he or she gets. Sometimes when Ive got out, Im like denser in the astral world then other times.

In my case I have seen things in the astral in which where in fact physical.

eg when I was floating up by the ceiling I spied something on my wardrough.. so I floated over and read it. It was a gift certifcate to a certain store, for a certain amount. When I got back into my physical body, I went to go and see.. and sure enough it was there on top of my wardrobe. Turned out my boyfriend had for some reason (he didnt live with me) decided to hide this gift for me there instead of taking it back to his place. All the details I read on it was correct (and I didnt even know that small store did gift vouchers before this!).

There is now way I could of just got all this info astrally by chance!! (Ive had other incidences too in which I certainly did see things. With my RTZ projections I dont usually get any of the misleading stuff in the astral so can usually trust what Im seeing is correct.

Just cause you dont experience this, it doesnt mean that others dont (its like a person not able to see auras saying they dont exist due to that). I personally find that I seem to have different levels of density in the astral, some much closer to our physical then others. I seem to have often tuned into the etheric level when astral or something????

Also consider the fact you may be lucid dreaming you are getting astral if you've never been able to check things out with RTZ projections (the subconcious mind manifesting can confuse what someone is experiencing)
Your experience was likely just a manifestation in the RTZ created by your boyfriend. What we experience in the RTZ is not only created by us but the RTZ as we see it is created by beings who inhabit it, ourselves both subconsciously and accidently, and others as well. So the act of your boyfriend placing that gift certificate in that spot in the physical dimension and him knowing it was there created a manifestation of it in the RTZ. Like I said before many things can happen in the RTZ that make people believe they saw something in the physical dimension when in fact it is not possible. It has nothing to do with what I experience or anyone else for that matter. Astral projection is called astral projection for a reason, if it took us into or we remained in the physical dimension it would be called physical projection and not astral projection. Saying you don't experience misleading things in the astral is all a matter of perception and what you see as truth others might see as misleading.

Things are not as simple as everything in the physical being mirrored in the astral if anything it is the complete opposite and things in the astral are mirrored in the physical as the physical world was created and shaped to mimic realms in the astral. Astral projection is not as simple as someone projecting into one singular astral body and/or etheric body. The bodies we experience through astral projection and lucid dreaming are not lifeless shells that mindlessly mimic our actions in the physical dimension because they have no choice but to do so. The bodies we experience through dreams and projections are living bodies living inside of a living world many of them with lives no different than in the physical dimension. They have friends, families, jobs, hobbies, etc. in many cases. I have personally experienced at the very least 5-6 different bodies through my thousands of astral projections and many different layers and realms as well. I have been told there are currently 11 total extensions of my consciousness in existent in these alternate worlds and dimensions. Beyond the beginning illusions of what people typically think is occurring during a projection exists a much more intricate reality and once a person begins to grasp that reality redundant rumors and mistruths such as being able to see things in the physical in an astral projection quickly reveal themselves as mix-ups, misunderstandings, forced ideologies, and vacant beliefs.
Old 30-06-2014, 06:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
In my case I have seen things in the astral in which where in fact physical.

eg when I was floating up by the ceiling I spied something on my wardrough.. so I floated over and read it. It was a gift certifcate to a certain store, for a certain amount. When I got back into my physical body, I went to go and see.. and sure enough it was there on top of my wardrobe. Turned out my boyfriend had for some reason (he didnt live with me) decided to hide this gift for me there instead of taking it back to his place. All the details I read on it was correct (and I didnt even know that small store did gift vouchers before this!).
What a wonderful experience you had. I never had an experience like you. I would like to have an experience like you. It would make you feel great. You have the proof. It was definitely real.