Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 25-03-2007, 12:16 AM
Richie

Which road do I take?

Hi All,

Since being on this site I have found out a lot about myself and the gift or gifts that I have.

I am still unsure though as to what gift I actually do have and what I would be classed as.

I can feel, see and hear spirits. I get gut instincts about people and places and can usually pick up vibrations from abjects and areas. I have not practiced any meditation to do this, Its just been with me all my life.

Since practicing and reading about these gifts , I have also noticed that I have the power to heal. Minor things like headache and sore muscles. I simply transfer positive energy and light to the person or area and flush out the pain.

What path sould I follow and what do I say my skills may be? Im really confused and would love any info.

Richie
Old 25-03-2007, 12:44 AM
Deactivated Account
only you can answer that truthfully richie, it's a frustrating place to be where you are, right now, but i promise one of these days it will all click into place for you. ask your guides for clarity about your path, but again they can't answer this question for you either. for the moment i'd accept that yu are 'gifted' in a number of ways which don't necessarily need a title, enjoy being you even if it is confusing right now all will become clearer and you know where i am if you want to talk anytime.
Old 25-03-2007, 12:55 AM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie
What path sould I follow and what do I say my skills may be? Im really confused and would love any info.

Richie

Hi Richie, I'm unable to advise you on what path to undertake. I can inform you of the psychic abilities, or potentials that you have discribed here. They are:
  • Clairsentience - The abilities commonly known as psychic gifts or natural extentions of intuition (gut feelings, intuitive awareness etc.).
  • Clairvoyance - Meaning 'clear sight' or 'clear vision' and often describes a pronounced psychic ability. A clairvoyant will receive psychic messages or information through high visual awareness. Clairvoyant also describes someone who gives psychic readings on a professional basis.
  • Clairaudience - Psychic hearing abilities. A clairaudient person receives psychic information in the form of subtle sounds, words, or ideas that are perceived and interpreted through the hearing centres of the brain.
  • Channelling - Covers a variety of psychic abilities and creative expressions. People can act as a vehicle for information or energy that originates from sources beyond our regular conscious awareness. One of these forms of channelling is Hands-on Healing, channelling or transmitting energy through laying of hands on effected area.
All the best with whatever path you choose Richie.

Last edited by angelicious : 25-03-2007 at 12:59 AM.
Old 25-03-2007, 01:02 AM
Makoorakoo

why not class yourself as someone who lives or as someone who is a spiritual handyman.

There is no need to label yourself in truth. You are who you are.

love and blessings to all
Old 25-03-2007, 01:22 AM
angelicious

Hey Makoorakroo, that would make an awesome business card heading..."Spiritual Handyman," I like it. It would make a funky advertisement, 'Jack of all spiritual trades," lol.

Last edited by angelicious : 25-03-2007 at 01:24 AM.
Old 25-03-2007, 02:23 AM
Richie

Thanks for the insight guys.

I guess it will all come out in the wash.
Old 03-04-2007, 05:46 PM
Muddler

The flower will open in its own time.
Old 04-04-2007, 09:41 AM
Maranda

One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree.
"Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" was his response.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

From Alice In Wonderland By Lewis Carroll

Go with the natural flow of your life energy.
Old 04-04-2007, 08:42 PM
Divine Energy

Hello Ritchie,

You've already been given some excellent advice, but if I may add: what's wrong with pursuing the psychic/mediumship aspect AND the healing? Although I don't advise you to do it simultaneously.

You are obviously a natural born healer and as such can easily work with energy, however, it is claimed if you aren't attuned to a healing modality (Reiki for example), then your own energies may be depleted after carrying out a healing session, as opposed to channeling unlimited universal energy...

I've found that as you progress along your spiritual path, more of your gifts/abilities will be revealed to you, and I would humbly suggest that you embrace and develop them all at one time or another.

I hope this helps,

Best wishes,

Danny
Closed Thread